Chapter One: The Win

"The winner for the Le Cordon Bleu scholar ship is..." My History teacher took a long dramatic pause, only leaving everyone on the edge of their seat in suspense.  God I hope its me! Its been a dream of mine to live in Paris...
My teacher opened her mouth to talk and I listened intently.....3.......2........1! "Racheal Evans! Congratulations, Have a good time in Paris next year!" I gasped happily and jumped out of my seat to get the papers to enroll in Le Cordon Bleu and I couldn't whipe the smile off my face. The reactions were a mix of angered grunts, lips smacking out of jealousy, and claps from people congratulating me. I walked back to get my things just as the bell rang, today was the last day of my senior year, next year at Le Cordon Bleu I dont even know what to expect...
After I got off the bus, I walked down the street to my house bouncing on the balls of my feet happily with each step. I walked in and immediately hugged my older brother, he's the only one here after Mom got into a coma. I dont remember much, it happened when I was just a baby, Mom and Dad both were on a bus to work when it crashed after skidding off the rode from black ice, My brother, Matthew (I call him Matt though) was only two then...we got taken to a foster home but when I was 16 and he finally turned 18 he moved out and I ran away with him, when we rode a bus to California he faked his identity and age and posed as my adoptive Dad, I thought he was a complete idiot and no.one was going to believe him...believe it or not, Californian Police officers are blods...(AN: Blod= Stupid Idiot) Anyways, he enrolled me into the school I'll never see again and I stayed there for two years, now lets get back to tge story shall we? Matt stumbled back suprised from the sudden hug and I looked at him shouing him the LCB papers. (AN:LCB= Le Cordon Bleu) Matt jumped up and squealed "You won you won oh my god!!!" he gave me a giant bear hug, "I'm so proud of you!" I smiled and after we ate our poor T.V. dinner, we started packing my things.

(AN: Thank you for reading, please be patient during the intro and everything! The lesbian stuff will start happening when Racheal meets Chloe in Paris at LCB so pne again please be patient! Haha, bye-bye happy faggies! Read more of the story please! ❤😀 Comment if you like it so far, you're opinion matters!)