Transporting the Characters

Disclaimer: The Disastrous Life of Saiki K does not belong to me but to the rightful copyright owner.
________________________________

*Script format*

*after Saiki caught the sparks from falling into the gas/oil, he disappeared along with everyone else in his school*

Saiki:'what happened?' *is what Saiki was thinking when he was teleported, when he looked around he saw a movie theater and his schoolmates*

*another person awoke, it was Toritsuka*

Toritsuka:*he woke up and looked at his surroundings, he immediately thought* 'Saiki! What did you do?!'

Saiki:*walked over to him* 'I didn't do this'

Toritsuka:*he responded* "then who did?!"

Saiki:*he sighed* 'I don't know'

*other students started to wake up and question things*

Student 1:"what happened?"

Student 2:"where are we?"

Student 3:"I'm scared"

Saiki:*it was then he realized* 'I can't hear their thoughts'

Toritsuka:'what? you can't read there thoughts!' *is when Saiki heard*

Saiki:'yes, but I can hear yours' *Saiki looks confused*

Toritsuka:*a surprised scared look appears on his face* 'I know why'

Saiki:'what is it?'

Toritsuka:*points at Saik's head still looking scared*

Saiki:*touches his head and realizes that his control devices are gone* 'wha-'

*he gets cut off in his thought when a message was read allowed in both their heads*

???:'I have transported you and your classmates hear to watch your life Saiki Kusuo, after this they will return and forget, as for your powers, I repressed them so you don' try to leave.'

Saiki and Toritsuka:*they looked at each other and they both thought* 'sh*t'

*as more and more students along with teachers started to awake*

Kokomi:"Oh gosh, what happened"

*when when multiple students saw her wake up they all ran towards her and started asking if she was okay*

Kokomi:"Oh yes I'm perfectly fine thank you!" *said in a cheerful voice*

*Nendou and Kaidou both woke up but they couldn't find Saiki in the crowed*

Nendou:"where's Saiki?"

Kaidou:"we must have been kidnapped by the Dark Reunion!" *he started to freak out* "they wanted me so bad they took my friends too!"

*it was then when Hario shouted*

Hario:"Everyone! there's a letter!"

*when he said this everyone came towards him except for Saiki and Toritsuka*

Student 3:"what does it say Hario?"

*everyone made mumbling sounds of confusion and curiosity*

Hario:"it says that we're going to be watching the lives of one of our classmates"

*before he could continue people started asking questions*

Student 6:"who is it?! Is it Kokomi!"

Student 2:"I bet is!"

Kaidou:"it must be about my fight against Dark Reunion"

*everyone continued their ramblings before Hario pulled back together*

Hario:"Guys, guys I'm about to tell you the title of the show"

Student 1:"oh sorry Hario"

*everyone started apologizing and let Hario continue after he forgave them*

Hario:the show is called "The Disastrous Life of Saiki K".. so I guess it's about Saiki"

Saiki:*felt eyes drift towards him and it made him uncomfortable*

*hario ran towards him and yelled enthusiastically*

Hario:"Wow Saiki! That's awesome how you have show about your life!"

Saiki:*was unresponsive to what he said but he looked nervous*

Toritsuka:*noticing this thought* 'sorry saiki'

Saiki:*he able to hear Toritsuka's thoughts, thought in return* 'I know'

*Nendou along with Kaidou approached as well*

Nendou:"yeah dude it sounds fun"

Kaidou:"well it may not be full of action like mine but it'll probably be good"

*while they were enthusiastic the other students were kinda disappointed*

Student 5:"Saiki? Seriously I wanted it to be Kokomi"

Student 7:"it won't be so bad, I mean know one knows what goes on inside his head and now we can know"

Student 3:"yeah that is pretty cool"

*after congratulating Saiki, Hario continued reading the letter*

Hario:"it says that we can sit anywhere we like and that the bathroom and food would be provided for us, well that's nice"

*the students made sounds of agreement and everyone took their seats sitting down next to friends*

Saiki:*sat in the front row at the end (because he had to) and Toritsuka sat next to him*

*the rest of his friends including Hario but not Kokomi sat along side Toritsuka*

*the show started*

Saiki:'this will not end well'