Episode 1 part 4 Nendo Time!

Disclaimer: I do not own The Disastrous life of Saiki K, it belongs to the owner(s).

A/N:I will not be describing the actual scenes of the episode because it makes it 20 times harder for me to get an episode typed up. So I request that either you read this and watch the anime with you cannot remember what the scenes look like.

I want to make this a complete story but I loose a lot of motivation while typing up the episodes, please understand. Also I've gone back to school.
_________________________________

-Scene Transition-

The Worst of the Worst! Riki Nendou

SaikiThis is my high school PK Academy , 542 kids walk these hallowed hall. Despite the school relatively small size, no one knows about my power, if they did know all hell would break loose.

Fuko:I mean it kinda already did.

Ken:Yeah...*he rubbed his neck awkwardly* sorry about that Saiki

Saiki:It's fine, I don't care.

Toritsuka:*chuckled* he says it's okay and appreciates the apology

Saiki:*glared* that is not what I said

Saiki:   Back when I was in kindergarten, I was undefeated in rock paper scissors, which shouldn't surprise you, since you know that I can hear people's thoughts. some kids would cheat, so I just tied them so they never win. in lawless kindergarten all battles are fought with rock paper scissors.

Rei: WOW, dramatic much? *he chuckled*

Kaido: I would be amazing at rock, paper, scissors *he smirked with false confidence*

TeacherOkay, Kusuo let's play rock paper scissors, if i win you have to share your treats with the other students.

SaikiEven against the teacher, I always won, and won, and won. It's quite a shock. after that she disappeared from the school entirely.

Nendo: My buddy's pretty good at Rock Paper Scissors!

Taiyou:Pretty good?! A teacher quit his job because of it!

Hairo:Yes! After this we should hold a rock, paper, scissors tournament!

Multiple students cheered with Hairo will others blatantly thought it was a stupid idea.

Saiki*thoughts* I do feel bad about that, though in retrospect she didn't have to keep challenging me anyway.

Saiki: I followed up that incident but even more success and it took a while for things to finally died down so I learned it's best to stop using my powers in public, now I only do it when it's absolutely necessary and when I'm sure no one else is looking, and the way I do that is to use my telepathy. within 200 meters I can sense anyone.

Teruhashi:*she touched her cheek lightly* it would be good to know if you're being stalked by someone. It wouldn't be as worrying that way.

THE fans:*started cheering words of encouragement to her* don't worry Teruhashi! We can protect you from anyone trying to bring harm!

Teruhashi:*blushes lightly and smiles kindly* oh thank you for your words of encouragement everyone

Natsume:Yeah I totally get that, but I see how it can be a hinderance, like Saiki explained earlier.