Episode 1 Part 2

Disclaimer: I do not own The Disastrous life of Saiki K, it belongs to the owner(s).

A/N:I will not be describing the actual scenes of the episode because it makes it 20 times harder for me to get an episode typed up. So I request that either you read this and watch the anime with you cannot remember what the scenes look like.

I want to make this a complete story but I loose a lot of motivation while typing up the episodes, please understand.
________________________________

To continue....

They all sat down and the show started up again.

Sixteen years ago, an ordinary couple gave birth to a not so ordinary baby boy.

Saiki 's daddySo cute , almost as cute as mommy.

Saiki 's mommySo cute , almost as cute as daddy.

Saiki 's daddyOh you.

SaikiWhoa, so i guess i am still only second place.

Taiyo: Wait why can we hear his thoughts!

Taiyo looked at Saiki expectantly.

Saiki:*sighed and just shook his head festering towards the screen*

Hairo:Guys I think this scene is explaining everything so let's wait to ask questions.

They all agreed and decided to just watch.

I started talking when I was 14 days old , without using my voice.

Soon afterward, I started walking when I was one month old in the air,

The students eyes had widened at that. But Teruhashi on the other hand...

Teruhashi:*thoughts* Oh! Baby Saiki is so cute! But of course not as cute as me! I'll get Saiki to say "Oh wow!" one day!

and at 1 year old...

Saiki 's mommywe're out , I can't cook without rice wine. Kusuo?

SaikiI ran my first errand.

Saiki 's mommyOh cool !

SaikiMy mum finally started to worry about me, now you'd think after a year of this weirdness they'd take me to get tested, but my folks are kind of weird themselves.

Multiple students nodded but Kaidou had this weird look on his face...

Kaido:*was thinking* T-tested?! Does he mean experimented on?! I-I don't want that to happen to meeeee!

Saiki 's mommyI'm pretty sure he stole this rice wine

Saiki 's daddyWell, I'll go pay them back tomorrow if there is time.

SaikiNot to mention lazy.

Some students chuckled at that finding it amusing.