hospital...

We all look at each other, and I see tom start to panic, I look at Harrison and he immediately tried to calm tom down. "Doctor...may I speak with you outside please." He nods and we walk out in the hall. "Is he going to be okay? What about you know...him being spider -man and all. Will this effect his career?" I start pacing knowing that this could only end in two ways. Very good, or very bad. Tom should consider himself to be a lucky man, he didn't get as hurt as he could. "Well...he'll need to take it easy, it will be about four weeks, maybe five before he can do anything huge. But he can stand and do lines and stuff, just no action for a little while. And they'll need to find a way to cover his cast." I nod taking all this in at once. "And I think it would be best if you break this news to him...seeing as your his girlfriend." The doctor looks me up and down with a weird look, its not sexual or anything, just...I can't think of the word...strange maybe. Idk. "I'm not...." I trail off as the doctor walks away. I walk back into the room and see Harrison is in the bathroom, CeCe is passed out on the couch. And tom is laying in bed looking at the ceiling. Harrison walks out and says very quietly, "I'm gonna go and take her home. Mate. Will you be okay here." Tom nods and harrison goes and picks up CeCe. I walk him to the door, "don't worry, I'll stay here with him. You just come back tomorrow" harrison nods a thanks, and I walk back in. Tom smiles the cutest smile at me. "Love....I'm really sorry about the date...I swear this isn't what I had planned," I go and carefully sit down on the bed next to him, trying not to hurt him. "Its fine...I've had worse dates." He looks at me with a shocked face. "Long story." He laughs "for what its worth you look truly amazing." That makes me blush, which makes him smile that cute smile again. "So...I have some bad news."
I fill him in on everything that the doctor said.

"That's not to bad, and I can still act which is what matters." I smile and he makes himself more comfortable on the bed. So I do the same. "Yes! That's all that matters...well that and that your okay." He looks deep into my eyes and I feel this weird almost drop in my stomach, he has the prettiest eyes! Truly amazing. "You know. We could just lay here and watch a movie...since we didn't get our date. Its not...the best, but it'll do." I smile, "I'm with you, that's all that matters"