forgive.

"I'm so sorry Jess. I'm so sorry i acted that way. I'm so so so so so sorry" I lay down on the bed. "Come here." He lays next to me and I pull him closer so his head is on my chest. I start playing with his messy hair. "No more sorrys from you mister." He tries to speak "but. ." I cut him off "Shhhhhh. No butts" he just nods and hugs me. "I love you tommy" he giggles at the nickname. "I love you too baby" I smile and kiss his forehead. "Do you think your brother cares I'm here?" I shrug. "Doesn't matter. He showed up at my house at 3am. Also its my house I can have my boyfriend over if I want." He smiles and pecks my lips. "Hey hey hey I want more then a peck mister" he giggles again and gives me a proper kiss. "Soooooo much better mister Holland" he pulls him against him and rubs my back. "I am unbelievably lucky to have you." I smile into his chest blushing a little. "Lets sleep babe. Tomorrow you can formally meet my brother. " he kisses my head and pulls the blankets around us.

The next morning my brother is still asleep on the couch and tom is asleep in my bed. I head to the bathroom for a shower and about half way through the shower I feel arms wrap around me and a really sexy morning voice mumble in my ear. "Goodmorning love" I smile and turn around in his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Good morning shower crasher " he smiles sleepily at me and leans on me. "Babe if your tired you should of stayed in bed. " he shakes his head. "But you' I smile and play with his now wet hair, we stay like that for awhile before I finally remember Olly. "Oh shit baby, Olly is out there" he gets off of me and we both get out abandoning the shower. We get dressed super quick and walk into the living room. "Someone enjoyed their shower together. " Olly has smirk on his face and a cup of coffee in his hand. I blush super pink and tom just looks around confused.

Olly just keeps laughing as my blush gets deeper and tom finally starts to wake up. "Just wait until dad finds out you shower with a boy. " I cross my arms becoming less embarrassed and more defensive. "Its my house. I can shower with who I please." Olly makes a face. "I Don't  like hearing my baby sister says those words." I fight back now because I'm annoyed. "I don't like hearing my big brother judging me. You are always free to leave." Now I've pissed him off and he storms out of my apartment. "Baby. I don't think he likes me." I look over at tom and smile. "I don't give a damn if he does or not. I love you." I walk over to him and kiss his cheek. He smiles and wraps an arm around my waist. "I love you too."