Group Project pt.2

As he does so Sayori and I are loudly moaning at this point and he stops. He then sits down and let's Sayori and I go at it.

Sayori and I get on our knees and we press our bodies together. We start to ferociously make out. We have our tongues in each other's mouths. We also pet each other's pussy and as we both look at Séan, he's stroking his bulging dick. I start to crawl over to him and I start sucking on it.

As that is happening I feel Sayori under me and she starts to eat my wet pussy. All I feel is her tongue reach through and she keeps getting faster. "OH FUCK SAYORI! AH, YES!" I couldn't bear it anymore and I start to moan as loud as I could. Séan walks over and stats to fuck Sayori's ass.

I then feel the urge to cum and I get Sayori off me. Then I switch with Sayori. Séan starts to fuck my ass as I'm rapidly eating Sayori's pussy. "Oh Sayori your pussy tastes so good! Mmm!" I then start fingering Sayori. She is so sweet and innocent. She also looks so fucking hot. I then push Séan off me. I lock legs with Sayori and I start to rub our pussy's together. We both moan loudly. Séan then crawls to us and slightly lifts me up and puts his dick right between our pussy's. I know immediately what to do. I start to rub my pussy on it and so does Sayori.

After three minutes of rapidly rubbing our pussy's on Séan's dick he cums on Sayori them Sayori and I cum at the same time. Sayori starts to suck on Séan's dick and I lick off Séan's cum off Sayori's chest. Sayori's then picks me up and all three of us start to kiss. The kiss was sloppy. Cum flying everywhere. Saliva flying everywhere. "Séan. Let's do this again sometime!"