Chapter 1

G̷r̷a̷v̷i̷t̷y̷ F̷a̷l̷l̷s̷

Nobody's POV
Dipper sighed, she had just received another beating from her mother and father. All she did was try and take some bread.

She dabbed a wet tissue on it, wincing at the pain. The poor girl had got beaten everyday, not even Mabel, the only person that cared for her, could do anything.

A knock was heard from the door, Dipper croaked in her unused voice, "C-come in..."

"Hey, Dippy.... You ok?"Mabel, Dipper's sister, poked her head through the door, whispering softly.

Dipper nodded sadly.

"Mabel honey! It's time for bed!"Their mother called for Mabel in a sweet tone, one she never used for Dipper.

Mabel sent an apologetic look to Dipper and quickly walked away from the room.

Dipper sighed and looked out at the endless darkness of the night, and thought, 'You're so dark.... Yet to beautiful...'

Time Skip brought to you by Ducktective!

Dipper's POV
I knew it, I knew that they would have gotten rid of me soon enough, that's why their abuses have been longer and more rough.

They were sending Mabel and me to Gravity Falls for the summer, but I wasn't coming back. Either they're gonna plan some accident and kill me or just leave me there. (In case you're wondering it IS Mabel and me! Because if you take away Mabel, than it would be 'They were sending me to Gravity Falls for the summer' it should not be 'They were sending I to Gravity Falls for the summer')

I flinched as my father shoved me into the bus, but gently helped Mabel on, it's funny, because Mabel was taller than me.

I sighed and closed my eyes, letting the world of dreams take control of my concience.

Dream

I opened my eyes, where was I? I looked at my surroundings warily, I was in a forest...

How did I get here? I was on the bus with Mabel! Did she leave me here? No, she wouldn't! Would she?

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist.

"Aw, Pine Tree, we're you looking for me?"I looked up to see a blonde haired man with golden eyes and part of his hair was covering one of his eyes.

I couldn't help but stare at him.

"N-no I wasn't! Who would?!"My mouth seemed to move on its own, but either way, I was flustered.

"Heh, cute..."The blonde guy muttered and placed a kiss on my forehead. My face heated up and my eyes widened.

"how dare you, B—"

Dream end

"DIPPER WAKE UP!! OH MY GOSH WE'RE HERE!!"