Chapter δ

Ghost POV:

A new prophecy. I sighed. With Percy's luck, it was about him again.
"The prophecy isn't complete." I looked at Chaos in shock, the others mimicking my facial expression. It was almost comically, everyone's head snapping around at once. "What do you mean?"
"I mean," he said, "That the prophecy isn't complete."
"Okay... we got that, but... whaat exacty do yo mean? Why isn't it complete?"
"What isn't complete?" Omega and Thunder were slowly coming towards them, both looking at the group questioningly. Omega didn't look too good. He was pale, and his hands were trembling. "There was a prophecy and Lord Chaos said it isn't complete," answered Healer, licking his lips nervously. Chaos didn't even say comment on Healer calling him Lord. He was too worried about Omega. "Are you okay?" His voice was gentle. Omega glanced at Thunder and nodded. "Yes," he replied curtly. "What was that about a prophecy?"

I threw him the we-will-talk-later look, and turned to Chaos, who took a deep breath and threw one last worried glance at Percy, then he repeated the prophecy for him and Jason.

"Why should something be missing? It sounds like a normal prophecy to me." Since when are prophecies normal? The creator of the universe seemed nervous, not meeting any of their eyes. "A few weeks ago, I got a prophecy from the fates. It was about someone very powerful. She went missing three year ago." He looked at Omega. "I gave you her sword."

Again, everyone was shocked at the revelation. Percy's second sword Rose belonged to...
"But I thought she died."
"That was what I told everybody. The truth is, however, a lot more complicated. What do you know about Princess Universe?"
This time it was Alpha who answered. "She was your second in command. She was an archer in the army and only went by her code name. No one knows why." He pursed his lips and I narrowed my eyes. He seemed... sad. Did he knew something we didn't? Alpha continued. "She had an enchanted necklace, like Riptide, which turned into her bow and arrows. Three years ago, she went on a mission and didn't came back."
Chaos looked pained. "That is true, but you don't know the full story. Her mission took her went to Ídio. A planet in the Suf galaxy. Her mission was to destroy a camp of Fae. Fae are fairy-like creatures, but they are wicked. They sided with the enemy, unbeknownst to us. Tartarus had stirred up trouble even back then and she was supposed to put an end to it, but an ancient opponent of mine had allied himself with the Pit. If I had known, I would have never send her out there."

No one knew what to say. I tried to process all these new information, but a headache was beginning to form.
"Who is 'he'?" I asked, running a hand down my face. Chaos looked at me. "My older brother End. My father and I trapped him in the void after he tried to destroy the whole universe to rebuild it and make it his kingdom. He still isn't strong enough to break free, but the strength he had, he used to make chains out of fallen stars. The most powerful metal to ever exist. Even I would have had problems escaping them. He gave those chains to Tartarus, who managed to capture Universe. Until now, I didn't know where she was, and I couldn't risk sending my soldiers out, because we are preparing for war, but now I've found her, and to win this war, you will need her help."

We let that sink in. Or tried to, anyway. "Why did you give me her sword if she's still alive?" I turned to Omega. His face was blank, void if any emotions. "You remind me of her," answered Chaos truthfully, eyes far away. "Loyal, and always helping others. I gave you her sword, because it was her wish. She said, if she doesn't come back, I should give it to someone worthy of the position as my second in command."

Wait a second, was Chaos making Percy his second in command? "You are making me second in command?" Voiced Percy my thoughts. "But Universe is alive, so why?" Chaos chuckled. "She always wanted a co-commander and you are the perfect choice. You wouldn't use your position to tyrannize others, and you aren't addicted to power. You two would make the perfect team, oh, and you two have the same type of sarcasm," he added as an afterthought. Omega looked like he wanted to protest, but I cut him off. "Just say 'yes' Kelp Head." He sighed and nodded. "Fine, I will take the position." Chaos smiled softly. "Well then, hail Omega. My second in command."
"Chaos, if you know where Universe is, why don't you just go yourself and rescue her?" Asked Jason, who was still next to Percy.
"I can't. Old laws tie me to this planet. I can't leave it. That's the reason I will send Alpha and Omega to get her."
"What?!" Omega protested, anger and frustration in his voice. "You know I don't trust him." Alpha looked like he had been punched in the face, but said nothing. He knew Percy's reasons. Chaos looked at him with pity. "The prophecy demands it."

The former traitor a hero he safes,
Torture together they will have to face.
All hope is lost with missing trust,
Protect each other for dear life they must.

"The first line was already fulfilled. Alpha saved your life by sacrificing his own.
That was what I meant when I said that the prophecy wasn't complete just yet. The traitor is, or was Alpha, and the hero is you, Omega, and it wasn't a question. You will go." Omega nodded defeated, while Alpha raised his hand. "Uh, Chaos. Is there a way we prevent the second line from happening?" He was pale and there was a light quake in his voice. Chaos sighed deeply, lines of worry deepening around his eyes. "We'll have to see what happens." Alpha paled even further. Omega kept muttering under his breath. Something like, "why is it always me?"

Chaos sighed again. "Alpha, Omega. You'll leave after you get to camp Half-blood. I will teleport you all there in three hours. no matter what? Alpha, Omega, no matter what, do not touch the chains she is bond with. Only a primordial is able to touch them. You would be dead in seconds."

"Who are her parents?" Asked Thalia curiously, "they have to be primordials too, right?"
"Earth is one of the few plantes that doesn't know of other species. On other planets she is well known. She is like my... personal assassin. Eliminating the bad guys, and making peace with other planets. Killing rulers who exploit their poeple, or tyrants and murderers. She is like the guardian angel of the people. And she is only half primordial, her mother was a Fae. That is also the reason she will be very weak when you find her, only her primordial blood is keeping her alive." His voice faltered. "And her father?" I had my suspicions, but I needed to know for sure. Chaos clasped his hands together in thought. "I am her father. Universe is my daughter, and the heir to the throne."

Thalia/Diana POV:

Ghost, Omega and I met in Omega's room, after packing our things for earth. "You know that the others call us the 'Little big three' right?" My two cousins choked on the water they were drinking, Percy even spitting it on Nico's lap. The smaller boy wrinkled his nose in disgust. "They what?!" I laughed at their flabbergasted face.
"So, Nico." I smirked, changing the topic. There was something really important I had to discuss with him. "How's it going with Will?" He blushed a bright red, spluttering and coughing. "Is our little Ghost blushing?" Nico just shook his head and laughed quietly. "I love him, he loves me. So what do you think?" Percy made a thinking face. "I think you've had your first kiss." Percy and I laughed at the even darker blush creeping on Nicos face. "Sooo," I said. "Tell me everything."
"We were having a movie night."
"A movie night?"
"Love movies", he admitted and I smirked victoriously. "Our hands were touching and he... Well he had his finger under my chin and turned my head, so our noses were almost touching. And then he, well you get the idea." I smirked and shoved Nico playfully with my shoulder. "I'm proud of you, Neeks. You're finally growing up." Percy laughed. He stood up and stretched his back, wincing slightly as he did so. I narrowed my eyes. "Is something wrong with your back?"
"Nah, just slept wrong."
"Oh, okay."
____________

A/N: Sooo, new chappy. What do you think about the 'little big three' scene? And what do you think about Universe? Good or bad idea to bring her in? I just wanted the story to be different from other Chaos storys, so yeah. Vote, comment etc. Thanks.