Promotion 39

Promotion #39:

Author: drpepperplease

Story's title: The heart never forgets

Theme/Category: Romance

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Love stories are not all about rainbows and butterfies. Sometimes it takes a few bumps and turns—for some, it takes more than a few. In this story, Matt and Kelsey will have a seemingly perfect relationship. But, when distance came between them, it hasn't been that easy. Then came the accidents. In some situations, others have experienced having a partner diagnosed with amnesia. But, what if both of them had amnesia? Will all of what they built together be erased? Or will FATE help them pick up the pieces and stick them back together? Matt has this group of friends in high school; Jared, Flint, Effie and Ashley. Ashley have been liking Matt since freshman. But, Matt seem to be not feeling the same way about Ashley. Everything was fine with her as long as they remain good friends. Then came the new girl (Kelsey), who will be Matt's love interest. It would all be perfect for Matt and Kelsey. But, destiny has it's own way of adding twists and turns.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the link of the story, please click the external link.

Promoted by: Admin Kat