29.

"C'mon, cranky butt. We gotta get to studio." I heard Bryan say before the bed sunk in. He came up behind me and started kissing and biting on my neck. "Is my beautiful wife back or am I dealing with crazy?" He whispered.

"Mm. I earned the title wife? Is that because you don't want to have two girlfriends?" I mumbled. He groaned and fell back on the bed.

"Babe, I don't have another girl, I don't have any kids. I just didn't think you'd care about a house across the fucking country. If you want the keys or access to the cameras, or whatever, they're yours."

I smiled widely before facing him. "I'm sorry."

He palmed his face before looking back at me. "You like raising hell don't you?" He chuckled.

"No, I just have trust issues. But every time you prove me wrong while making me look stupid for questioning you." I sat up and straddled his body. "Can I get a kiss?"

"You can kiss my ass." He mocked. I leaned in anyway and passionately kissed him. I let my tongue do wonders in his mouth as I won dominance.

His hands snaked around and held a firm grip on my ass. "We.. have.. to.. go.. you.. nasty.. girl." He said in between kisses. I sat up and thought about it. I didn't want him to be late, but I was already horny.

I pulled the drawstrings to his sweatpants before rubbing my hand down his shaft. "Or we can stay here and have some fun." I pulled his penis out before engulfing him into my mouth.

He immediately wrapped a fist full of my hair while letting groans slip his lips. I don't know who was enjoying it more, me with a pulsing dick in my throat or him with a vibrating mouth on his dick. I looked up at him and saw his eyes completely rolled to the back of his head. I had him.

I took his now harden dick out if my mouth and let it stand while I took my shorts off. "Baby, we are going to be late." He mumbled. "Then, we'll just be late."

I slid down on him causing us both to moan out loudly. He quickly grabbed onto my waist as I started to bounce on him. "Oh fuck." He grunted. My mouth was hung, so I couldn't form my words properly.

I curse myself every time I get the balls to ride him because I often forget how large he is when he is at maximum size. Right now, I feel him in my stomach.

Somehow he felt spontaneous, and thought slamming into me from underneath would do something. He was damn right. Every pound became deeper and deeper. "G-God, I love.." I was cut off by my orgasm sneaking up on me, followed by screaming.

Best orgasm ever.

I collapsed onto his chest panting. I was done, but he clearly was not. He flipped us over and looked me dead in the eye. "Starting something she can't finish, huh?" I smirked a little still in shock of my orgasm.

He started stroking me, which put me right on the edge of another orgasm quickly. "Ba-Babe." I whined scratching down his back. The orgasm wasn't even releasing, it was just building up.

"Are you gonna wait?" He asked as his strokes became sloppier. He slid his hand up my chest and pinched my nipple through my shirt, earning a guttural moan from me. "Yes, yes, yes."

"Yes, who?" He pulled his penis out of me but kept his tip in as a tease. We were both on the edge and any little thing would send us over. "Yes, Daddy." I panted with the urge of blue balls coming over me.

"That's right." He said before slamming into me and filling me up. I contracted against his penis as my second orgasm came. My head fell back on the bed as I tried to calm my heavy breathing.

He came out of me and laid next to me. "I love you, and I appreciate that, but we gotta go." He said. He tied his drawstrings back together and got up.

I tried to do the same, but my legs had gone numb. I fell harshly against the floor. "Bryan!" I yelled. I heard him laughing on the other side of the room. "B! Come help me." I whined.

He came around and started laughing. "Stop asking for things you can't handle." He said before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"I do not like the view of your ass, Bryan." I said as he headed down the stairs with me. I felt his hand slap against my ass, "I fortunately cannot relate."
——————————————————————————
im backkkk. whoops!