Two

Steve and I walked the hall on our way to our lockers, "So have you spoken to Nancy?" I asked grabbing books from my locker "No I have not" Steve exclaimed "Welp relationships are complicated also think about that before you get into a relationshi...

Steve and I walked the hall on our way to our lockers, "So have you spoken to Nancy?" I asked grabbing books from my locker "No I have not" Steve exclaimed "Welp relationships are complicated also think about that before you get into a relationship with a younger girl" I spoke Steve slammed his locker shut, "Look I like her" he argued "And at the moment I'm not much of a fan of her" I pushed, Steve was about to open his mouth to say something when I was called by the principle  "Danica Henderson! My office now" he said, I looked at Steve wondering what could I have possibly done this early in the morning.

"Sir?" I questioned that's when I saw the attractive California boy from earlier sitting down "We have a new student and I would like to have you show William Hargrove here around - "It's Billy" he spoke groaning, I giggled at his annoyance with Principle Hemmings who always just called people by their full name no matter how many times you'd correct him, "Sir I have class of my own and - "And I figured you wouldn't mind getting a free pass from a class or two" he spoke handing me a hand written pass by him, I smiled taking the pass "Come on William" I teased he chuckled as he followed me out the office.

"So Danica" he spoke I cringed at how comfortable he was saying my name "William" I said a smirk playing on my lips while a laugh escaped his lips, "It's billy babe" he spoke the cockiness from this morning returning to his voice "Don't call me babe" I spoke not even turning my head to look at him.

"So I hear you're the queen around here" Billy spoke, I didn't say anything, I just hummed a "mhmm" as I continued walking down the hall "Don't be like that babe" he said as I continued to ignore him, I could already sense the stupid smug smirk on his face "Can't you see that i'm ignoring you" I said casually as I looked down at his schedule marking it up "Babygirl, You couldn't ignore me if you tried" he spoke.

I turned to face him he was biting his lip while starring at me, " Look Cali, I already have you all figured out" I spoke crossing my arms over my chest not realizing that I was pushing them up a bit giving him a show, "How so?" He asked "You're the new kid from California. A bad boy with a pretty face and a hot bod, looking for girls to have sex with" I exclaimed, I stepped up to him, I was much shorter than him but that wouldn't stop me from getting my point across "But you're not getting me" I spoke jabbing my finger into his chest with each word. He chuckled, "well I guess we'll have to see" "I guess we will" I responded back.

The bell rang, students started rushing out of their classrooms. "Hey Danica come to my party tonight" Tina said as she handed me a flyer to her halloween party "Oh and you can come too" she spoke biting her lip as she handed Billy one too "Thanks Tina, bye Cali" I spoke before turning on my heels and walking to my next period class.

It's coming guys!! the episode i'm sure we all loved. The halloween ep!!! Shirtless Billy in alll his glory🤤 Comment and vote 💕