//1//

x

"I'm just going to stop crying in front of you, cause you don't give a shit" He scrambled threw the little amount of clothes he did have here. I walked slowly over to the bed and sat down watching him do so.

"DO YOU EVEN CARE?!" He yelled turning towards me and wiping under his black eye. "Should I?"  

He turned back around, hearing sniffles as he finished packing up his shit. "This is One-sided love, I tell ya' " He laughed and walked towards the door.

x  .Nicholas. 

"You stupid as hell" I said looking at Tay bopping his head to some music, knowing he couldn't hear me. 

"Viana sausage neck ass nigga" 

"Knock knock zoom zoom face ass mutha-fucka"

"Neck stronger than your future" I chucked showing my braces.

"Deep throat"

"Ugly ass rug rat" 

 I continued calling him names that I knew I would never actually say to him.

"Hey, NIGGA!" I knocked him upside his head with the remote. He reacted snatching the ear-plugs from his ears and making a face at me.

 He reacted snatching the ear-plugs from his ears and making a face at me

"Nigga you know you heard me" I sat up on the couch and crossed my leg's.

"Well, I didn't. What you want?" He slid down farther in the couch and burping. 

"I want you to getcho' ass up and go get us that money Manny keep calling you about" 

"I will, when i'm ready" He said then puckering his lips for a kiss. "Ugh"

I frowned at him, the way he was sitting, the way he rubbed his hand in his jeans, the way he moved his lips that was layered with his saliva, just everything right now was turning me off.

"C'mon" He said leaning in causing me to smile. I leaned in to and he ran his tongue across my lips. I quickly snatched back and wiping my mouth roughly. He chuckled as I punched his arm and moved away. 

"Fucking disgusting" I frowned and stood up from the sofa, walking to the kitchen. I heard his loud ass music clapping from his phone again. 

Bitch I get the work and I make it do a backflip 

Fucking with lil Tayk, nigga do you want a casket

Tayk ate the beat, now the Dj want a backspin 

Nigga pull up on me, make 'em bounce like a mattress 

Fuck her, pull up on me, it's gon' get real tragic

We can get up like the Fuckin' Y-axis

File a nigga down, like a nail or some faxes

Sippin' on drop, I can not drink molasses

Punch a nigga now he Velma, where my glasses

Used to hate school, I was late to the classes

Hit from the blunt, She say Tayk can ya' past it

Make a nigga have a melt down, if he plastic

Nigga you on some stupid shit

Pull up on ya' block with RUGER and clips

Don't make me have to do this shit

That life of your's, you will lose that shit

The beat so sick😤🔥(And I don't care if it's old, still my favorite)

"Turning that mutha-fuckin' shit down!" I pulled my hair from the pony tail it was in and shook my head. I massaged my scalp making my eyes roll back.

"You're so gay" He laughed and cut the music completely off. I clinched my jaw and opened the kitchen cooler looking for some juice. 

"How am I gay, dick sucker" I exclaimed pouring the fruit punch and putting it back in the kitchen cooler. "Cause" He replied twisting his crusty ass hair.

"I had you choking" I answered winking and sitting back down, sipping from the cup. I felt it hitting my face harshly and it dropping from my hand, onto my clothes. 

"Why you throwing shit" I looked down at the wasted liquid on my shirt and pants then looking at the same remote I threw at his head. I groaned as he laughed recklessly. 

"Asshole" I whispered. "You like it though" 

"Not" I argued and walked my way to the bathroom. "And clean that shit up, rug rat!" I slammed the bathroom door and stripped to get in the shower. 

Heller‼️‼️‼️ So excited for this book for some reason. I don't know why I make such short chapter's for the first publish BUT...

WAH'S GUHH WAH'S UHHP CAN NAHMIR WIFE JUST GET AH LUL LUVVV🙂💗