//2//

Ya'll don't caruhhh!! buh i'm ina ah good ass mood cuh yah gurl just aced her finalssss!!!YA' DIGGGG!!

I heard a violent bang against the front door causing me to plop my eyes up from my sleep. 

I looked over at Tay grabbing his gun and stuffing it in his belt. I rolled my eyes in response. 

"That is unnecessary" I whispered tugging back into the cover's and watching rug rat walk to the door. His appearance disappeared completely when I blacked out letting sleep take over

****

"Nick! Getcho' camel face neck ass up!" I heard Tay exclaim pushing my shoulder harshly.

My reflexs quickly reacted, punching him in his jaw. I gasped, trying to comfort him before he hit me back in my face.

"Nigga I didn't hit you that hard!" I slapped his arm and pushed him backwards.

He launched forward towards me and straddle on my body, slapping my face.

"You a whole fruit cup" He said back. "Dancing on the rainbow face ass" I replied.

"When I straggle your ass don't say nun" He threatened removing hisself from the bed and walking to the bathroom.

I made faces and mouthed his previous words while hearing the shower run.

  •
"Tay where you going?" I asked sitting up and watch him put his arm threw the sleeve of his jacket.

"I'll be back" He ignored my question and slid his other arm in the other sleeve.

"Tay, where the hell you going" I followed behind him, watching his every movement.

"Don't question me again"

"Fuck yo-"

I felt him slap me across my face, slamming against the floor. My face quickly grew hot and began pumping  from the heated tension.

"I said don't question me again" He grabbed his phone and keys and walked threw the door of the house.

I struggled to my feet before grabbing a medal bar and walking over to his car.

He was already sitting in the driver seat while focused on his phone. I scrapped from his door until the hood of the car, then raising the bar and crashing it on the glass.

"I'm gone kill you!" He slammed the door after he removed himself from the seat.

"You'll still need a new car" I gritted, ignoring the heated tension on my cheek.

He started walking towards me, I quickly removed my gun from my belt and held it at his head. He did the same and we both busted out laughing.

"Fucking hate you"

"Dumb ass boy" I hit his temple with the butt of the gun.

Fuck boy.

~I don't like this one but oh well~
I'm hungry, annoyed, and these kids want my problems😒.

Goodbye 😊

-Nicks Wife.