//3//

I'm Pretty Sure Summer Has Already Explained That She Will Be Gone And I Will Be Helping Out A Bit. Just For A Little While Until She Gets Back, Just A Quickly Reminder Incase The Typing Is A Bit Different From Hers.

Nahmir sexy fine ass😍

I continued redialing his number for the 258th time, exactly. He hasn't been home for a week, I haven't talked, texted or had any contact with Tay. He just, disappeared.

Finally, I heard the lock being messed with, seeing Tay walk in.

"WHERE THE HE--"

"Shhh" He held his finger to his lip and smirked, walking over to me. A lingering smell of perfumes and weed came off of him.

"Don't touch me" I flinched at his attempt to wrap his arms around me.

"You've been gone for a week!! A week!! And you waltz back in here like nothing happened."

"I was lost" He replied stupidly

I narrowed my eyes and chewed on my tongue so I wouldn't say anything I would regret.

"Look, I'm sorry"

Tay began making his way up the stairs sloppily, succeeding in knocking a picture or two off the wall.

"That's it? Just 'Im sorry' that's all you have to say Tay" I followed behind him allowing all the scream I could get from my little frame.

"I need you to keep allat yelling down so I can sleep"

I watched him remove his shirt and shoes, also setting a few items on the table beside the bed. His eyes hung low while he got comfortable in the bed.

Is he serious?

I grabbed a glass candle that was sitting on the dresser and shattered it on the bed frame.

"GET THE HELL UP!!"

I made sure the glass didn't actually shattter on him, but now I wish I did.

He didn't move or flinch, his snores echoed into the room and his mouth was flung open. I can't believe this shit, I frowned at him.

"Nahmir" I finally heard his raspy voice say from his sleep. I didn't reply or show any recongnation that I heard him.

"Nick" He called again.

"Nicholas!" And again.

"So you don't hear me fucking talking to you!" Then again.

I sat up higher in the chair that sat in the corner of our room. "Actually I did, and I want you to stop talking to me" 

"Okay"

"Bet"

That was the last word he said to me, literally.

Days went by where we didn't look, talk, or be in each other's presence. He would leave the house almost every night coming back smelling like everything he wasn't supposed to be smelling like. I would drink my sorrows away, and constantly think of leaving him-but I couldn't.

Everytime I tried, Tay would threaten to kill me but before the thereats he would beat me senseless.

Currently I'm in the living room with a half drunken bottle of liquor in my hand, and the other, holding my gun upward.

Second, minutes, hours went by before Tay walked in again, but this time with a female. A fucking female.

"Who is this?" I finally said something to him, after months possibly.

"My bitch"

I cocked the trigger back pointing it at him.

"I don't like this, get her out before I shoot her too"

"No" was what he said. Something he shouldn't have.

I laughed shifting the gun at her and letting go, landing the bullet in her head. She tumbled against the floor, while I toke the bottle up my head again.

Tay started charging towards me, I placed the gun in his position making him stop.

"Tay, you know I loved you, I'll do anything for you, I've done anything for you and after everything you act like this? Towards me?! I should dead you right now, pop yo' shit right here after shit like yesterday, after shit you've done, and now that?! " I pointed the now, almost empty bottle at the dead body.

Hot tears started rolling down my cheeks, my finger began pressing on the trigger.

"I fuckin' hate you" I whispered but loud enough for him to hear, I held my head down still holding the gun in place.

Tay had been standing still, not moving in anyway, he just watched me quietly. 

"FUCKING HATE YOU!" I shattered the bottle on the wall standing to my feet and walking towards Tay. 

I laughed again, calmly, softly, not happily, I just laughed.

"But the thing is, I can't kill you, Tay because if I do I know it'll kill me. Knowing I still love yo' bitch ass, even if you beat me every day, bring hoes in here, threaten my family, I'll still love you and it pisses me off! Because I don't want to, I want you dead, put threw hell and everything worst."

I said this, looking into his eyes, once I felt good after looking into them, but now I feel pain, regret, insanity. 

"SAY SOMETHING!!" I reached up and pushed his head.

"I'm sorry" he said lowly. I flinched at his attempt of apology.

Pathetic shit.

"Pathetic shit" I sniffled and started walking away from him. I kneeled down checking her pulse.

Nonexsitant pulse.

I stood up shrugging my shoulders.

"Get rid of it"

HiHi, Idk how long she wants them but here.

Excuse any erros or misspelling, if you see any mistakes please feel free to bring it to my attention.

- Annah ❤️