Undead Love

*VICTORIA'S POV*

I am Miss Victoria Connor. I am a 17 year old with eyes of emerald green which are complimented by a pointed nose, my lips which are as pink as a blossoming rose and my fair complexion. I have a petite stature of 5'4 and a fair balance between fat and thin.

I woke up, as a huge smile formed on my lips, remembering what day it was.

Today was gonna be one of the best days of my life. The day I become one with my Nate, my Nathaniel Andrews.

I looked about to find the clock and check the time, it was quarter past nine and I had to be ready by eleven o'clock.

I called my identical twin sister into my bedroom to help me get ready. As she walked in, I went to my closet to get my wedding dress. It was the most magnificent dress I had ever seen with delicate and intricate details of lace. It was pearl coloured and had tiny beads all over the skirt.

My sister and I just gaped at the dress. This was the first time I had seen the dress. We just stood there in a comfortable silence looking at the dress till my sister broke the ice.

"It is absolutely splendid"

"I know, and I am happy it turned out this way" I said, grinning at the dress

"Are you ready for today?" she asked me

"Of course I am why wouldn't I?"

"Remember the doubts you told me about?"

I remembered.

Seeing my Nathaniel in someone else's arms.

I remembered.

Overhearing his conversation with his father about taking over my family company.

I remembered it all.

This made me doubt him once again.

I shook off my hurt and prepared for my wedding. I wore the dress with the help of my sister and I was now working on my hair.

I began to think about my doubts again.

Did he really want to take over the family company?

Did he just want to marry me because of my money?

Was he really the one in the arms of another?

The one question that kept on bothering was

Did he even love me at all?

I was brought out of my thoughts by a faint knocking on the door. I looked around and found that I was alone. I just realized that I was so lost in thought that I hadn't noticed when my sister had left.

"Who is there?"

"It is me, my angel" she answered

"Come in Jane"

The door opened.

"DARLING?!" a familiar voice cried out

I looked behind my sister and found my mother, . My beloved mother who I hadn't seen in a year and a half due to a business contract she had embarked on.

"MOTHER?!" I shouted, running into her arms with tears rolling down my cheeks.

We hugged for about five minutes till she stopped and held me out to look at my dress.

"Oh darling, this dress is absolutely perfect on you" she said and began choking up "I never expected my little girl would be getting married so soon"

"Oh mother, it's alright" I said, pulling her into a hug.

"We need to continue getting ready, so please mother, go downstairs and sit where the ceremony is taking place" Jane said, taking our mother to the door.

After my mother left, she helped me put the finishing touches to my hair.

"Jane, can you let me be alone for a while?" I asked

"Sure my angel, just let me put on your veil" she answered, putting the veil on my head

After that, she left me alone to my thoughts.

My doubts started once again.

Oh my Nate, do you really love me like you say you do, do you?

This was the question that never left my mind, as I paced around the room, thinking of whether I should say yes or no to the marriage vows.

A knock interrupted my thoughts once again.

"Not now Jane" I shouted angrily at the door, due to my stress.

"It's not Jane, it is me, sweetheart" said a voice I recognized immediately.

Well, speak of the devil himself. It was Nathaniel. What did he want now?

"But I'm in my wedding dress, it's bad luck"

The door opened slowly, which meant he ignored my warning. He looked at me for a while.

"You look stunning" he said, with a smile on his face.

I blushed before replying thank you.

"So why are you here?" I asked

"Oh, I just wanted to talk to you before we walk down the aisle" he answered, with a mysterious glint in his eyes.

"Sure, why not" I answered "You already brought bad luck" I finished off mumbling, as he took me out of my bedroom to the balcony which was overseeing the wedding preparations.

"What?"

"Oh nothing, I was just wondering why you brought me out here" I answered

"From the first day I met you, I fell deeply in love with you and words cannot describe how I feel right now" he started "I know you are mine, my soulmate, my one and only, my one true love, you know I'm not one of those sentimental types but iam trying my best here. I love you with all my heart. Please accept my surprise for you, as a token of my love, please close your eyes"

I did as he instructed and I closed my eyes. Then I felt a rush of air around me.

"Open your eyes!!" he shouted "I hope you have a nice trip"

I opened my eyes and found myself in mid air, falling from the balcony.

I saw everyone's reaction. They were frantic. My mother bursted into tears, my sister looked horrified, the guests went pale.

And Nathaniel, my Nate, smirking. I was such a fool for falling in love with him. He was smiling, savouring and enjoying this moment that he saw me about to perish.

Words could not describe how angry I felt. I mean why would he do this to me? What did I do to deserve this.

But I vowed to avenge my death, one way or another.

After that, everything went black.