⭐️ one ⭐️

Keith's POV

"When should we expect to go?"

I hear the sound of muffled voices.

"We should should leave first thing Tomorrow."

"Alright. I'll tell everyone to pack."

Pack? Are we leaving? Where are we going?

"Just don't tell them where we're going!"

"I won't!"

I hear footsteps. They gradually become louder.

"-!"

I move into the Darkness so Allura doesn't see me.

...

Where are we going? And, how long will we be gone? Oh nonononono. If Allura has decided to give us a Vacation now, I will not accept. I've been Training every Morning and Night for the past...I don't even know how long, and I am not going to lose everything I've worked for, for some stupid Vacation!

"Keith? Where are you?!"

I hear Allura's voice calling me. I have to move swiftly to make sure she doesn't find out I was listening in on their 'Private Conversation'. I quietly move to my Room, and wait about 10 seconds before walking out.

"There you are! I need you to Pack, we're going to a-a...heh...uh..."

I shrug my Shoulders and place my hand out flat to give a 'spit it out' look.

"A Road Trip! Yes, a Road Trip!"

She looks confused, as if she has no idea what she's saying.

"Actually, do you mind if I stay here and guard the Ship? I've been practicing my Fighting skills and I want a chance to use them-"

"No, sorry Keith. Coran will stay here and Alert us if anything happens. Shiro and I are taking the initiative of taking you and the other Paladins on a much needed Vacation."

"Allura-"

"No, Keith, you have no say in this. You will go to the Space Beach. You will relax. And you WILL. HAVE. A. GOOD. TIME. Ohhhhhhhhh crap."

"...Space...Beach...? You have a Space Beach? What happened the Road Trip?"

"-! K-K-"

She sighs.

"Alright, look, I accidentally let it out, but please don't tell anyone! Keep it a Secret and I'll...um...give you...unlimited...Training Time?"

"I already have unlimited Training Time. But don't worry Princess, you don't need to Blackmail me. I'll keep it either way. Besides, I only have to keep it until Tomorrow."

"Thank you Keith. Wait...how did you know we were leaving Tomorrow?"

"-! UHHHHHH...GOTTA GO PACK!"

I Sprint to my Room. Geez, I was almost caught! Well, I guess I really don't have a choice...Hm...Maybe this could be fun? I'll have some time to let loose and relax. Guess I better start Packing. I'm in for a long day Tomorrow.