⭐️ seven ⭐️

Hunk's POV

After Hunk had set up his Room, he saw Shiro was asleep on the Couch. He quietly walked over to him to make sure he really was asleep. He poked Shiro's Face, and Shiro didn't flinch.

"Phew."

Hunk sighed in assurance, and walked back to his Room. He grabbed a Large, Orange Wagon, and started packing. He placed in the Wagon an Assortment of Sauces and Dressings, a Cooler containing Raw Meats and Vegetables, and a Small Grill. Thankfully Keith and Pidge were the only ones to notice he had smuggled these into the Hotel. As long as they didn't tell the rest of the Team, he was good. He rolled the Wagon as quietly as he could out of his Room, and reached the Hotel's Room Door. He made sure his Key Card was still in his Wallet-Sure enough it was-took one last look at Shiro, and left for the Beach.
Once he got there, he placed the Wagon on the Grass, next to where the Path to the Beach's Stairs ends. Hunk pressed a Button on the Wagon that transformed it into a Small Snack Shack labeled 'Hunks's Grill'. Pidge had helped him with this a few Days ago because He could not have done this without her.
Hunk placed the Grill on the Inside of the Wagon, and turned it up to High. He then placed the Sauces on the small Shelf that you Serve the Foods on. Then, he opened the Cooler, and pulled out a laminated Menu in a Plastic Holder and placed it next to the Sauces. He pulled out a Cash-Register, and placed it on the Opposite end. Hunk pulled out Plastic Plates and Cups, and a Water Pitcher. He took the Pitcher and filled it with Water from a nearby Water Fountain, and placed it on a Shelf next to the Grill.
Now, all he had to do was wait for Customers.

"Alright Hunk, you got this."

He said this quietly to himself, until he saw a familiar-shaped Blob.

"Wait, Lance?!"