⭐️ six ⭐️

No one's POV (Third Person)

The moment Lance jumped into the Water everyone was Splashed.

"Lance, what the heck?" Hunk questioned.

"Come on guys! The Water feels great!"

"Lance, we need to find a Place to stay before we let ourselves go." Shiro seemed agitated while speaking to Lance. 

"Yeah, yeah."

Lance came out of the Ocean and Keith tossed him a Towel.

"So, Shiro, where exactly are we going to stay?"
Pidge asked.

"There's a Hotel about 6 Blocks away. We'll be staying there for the next Week."

Keith's head perked up from the displeased position it was in.

"Wait, next Week?! What about the Galra?! What about the Balmera? What about everything we're leaving behind? Shiro, don't you think this is a bit over the top-"

"Keith, calm down. Coran will alert us if anything goes wrong and he needs our help."

Keith slowly nods, and they start walking to the Hotel.

"Alright, Lance, you'll be sharing a Room with Keith-"

"What?!"

Lance and Keith both Yell in unison.

"Oh my god. Guys this isn't a bad thing. You two need to learn to bond. I'll be with Hunk, and Pidge with Allura. Any question-"

"Yeah, Shiro, can we switch room buddies? I don't want to be with Mullet head any longer than I have to."

"No, you can not. You and Keith have real issues and they need to be resolved if we ever wish to form Voltron."

Lance lets out a long sigh.

"Fine..."

Everyone sets up their rooms and start to get relaxed.

Keith heads to the Bathroom and comes out moments later without a Shirt and wearing Swim Trunks. He has a Towel on his right Shoulder, and heads for the Door.

"Uh, where do you think you're going?"

"To the Beach. Where does it look like I'm going?"

"Wait! I'm coming with you!"

"What?"

As soon as Keith realizes what's happening Lance comes out of the Bathroom wearing his Swim Trunks as well as no Shirt. He has a Towel in his left Shoulder and walks up to Keith.

"Well? Are you gonna open the Door, or stand there like a weirdo?"

Keith sighs.

They both leave and shut the Door behind them.