02

Bei Junyi

I woke up to the world shaking and loud screaming in my ear "BEI JUNYI YOU BETTER GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP BEFORE WE'RE LATE" why did I ever choose such a loud roommate I thought. I burrowed back under my blankets until I felt a strong tug and a loud crash as my helpless body made contact with the floor "Who do you think you are" I cried at the girl "uhh I'm Chen Meilien, 18-year-old high school student, and your roommate of 2 years" she answered back cockily. "Get out" SHE PULLED ME OUT OF BED. goddamn that hurt  "Love you too" She retorted as she ran out slamming the door behind her. I hastily got dressed and ran to the kitchen while tying my hair up into two buns. "We have to leave right now if we are going to catch the bus," she said while pushing me out the door.

º º º

This. class. is. so. boring. I thought as a drew in my notebook during history. The teacher was playing a video about current day conflicts, I thought this was supposed to be history?? As in the past. I glanced down as I felt my phone buzz.

HamsterQuanzhe sent you a message

HamsterQuanzhe: Hey what's uuuuuup

HamsterQuanzhe: B-O-O-G-I-E WaNg zIYiiii

Jun.yiyi: wtf I'm in class

HamsterQuanzhe: OOOOOOO WhAt cLaSs

Jun.yiyi: Stop typing like that

HamsterQuanzhe: "StOp TYpiNg LikE ThAt"

Jun.yiyi: I'm gonna get in trouble if you keep texting me. Stop.

HamsterQuanzhe: ooooh punctuation. Shes serious

Jun.yiyi: Okay if you aren't going to stop I'll have to block you.

"BEI JUNYI, Would you like to share with the class what's so interesting about your phone?"  I looked up to see the History teacher Ms. Choi standing right above me "oh fuck" "what was that?" SHIT I said that out loud "N-Nothing" Oh my lord Junyi you sound like such a child  I scolded myself for stuttering "Give me the phone you can have it at the end of the day, and, you have lunch detention. Maybe next time you'll think twice about cursing at a teacher" you know what, fuck you HamsterQuanzhe. What an immature little shit. I continued mentally cursing the stranger from Instagram until I reached my locker where Meilien was waiting for me, smiling as she spotted me walking towards her. Seriously now I can't eat lunch with Meilien why did that stupid person have to text me?  

"Hi Junyi, what should we get for lunch?" she asked "well... about that, I kind of have lunch detention" I replied sheepishly (A/N: I AM THE SHEEP) while staring at the ends of my shoes.  "WHAT" Meilien turned to me completely shocked "What did you do?" "Well some stupid fan account keeps messaging me on Instagram and my phone kept going off during History, and when I checked it Ms. Choi noticed and I accidentally cursed. I didn't realize I said it out loud but she heard me and she took my phone AND gave me detention" I ranted while Meilien stood there completely silent nodding at my story. "Ms. Choi is so uptight" "I'm so what?" WHAT, WHy is she everywhere "I said you're so right Ms. Choi, I completely agree with your punishment for Junyi she needs to learn to respect her superiors," said Meilien, while looking at me and holding in a laugh at the betrayed look on my face. "See Junyi, you should be more like Meilien, such a good scholar and she has her values right," Ms. Choi said, finally walking away.