Timmy vs Cosmo vs Wanda: Oddparent Temptation

Timmy entered the ring with the Oddparents, and bowed to them.

Wanda threw her crown and knocked down Cosmo and Timmy, before getting iced by Cosmo. Wanda started to bleed when she healed herself. Timmy summoned a shopping cart and wheeled it at Cosmo, making him scream. Wanda launched Timmy at the roof, and increased gravity, which stopped Cosmo's flight and made Timmy's landing very hard.

Timmy bicycle kicked wanda and knocked her out of the sky, making Cosmo ice Timmy. Timmy bled onto the floor as he took out the ice crystals. Wanda set Cosmo on fire, but he put out the flames with a sea. Cosmo then teleported Wanda next to him, then elbowed her into the wall. Wanda elbowed Timmy and launched her crown at him, but missed and hit herself.

Wanda then ground pounded Cosmo, killing him and turning him into pulp. Wanda then shot Timmy with a Magic Ball and mortally wounded him. Timmy then bicycle kicked her again, and threw her own crown at her, slicing off her other leg. Wanda cried out in pain, and iced Timmy. Timmy's arms were hacked off, but he kept fighting.

He drove his shopping cart into Wanda's abdomen one last mitochrondriac time, and beheaded her, which obviously killed her.

TIMMY WINS.

Next Battle: TBA vs TBA