extra helping hands

Red POV 1 year later

What should I do today?
'Play videogames'
Train
T-there was that g-girl who w-wanted to test h-her invention w-with us.
Mei? I guess I have nothing better to do... She said just call her right?
I pulled out my phone and scrolled through the contacts, well I say scroll but I don't know enough people to scroll at all. My finger stops over the call button seemingly frozen. You sure about this?
She's not that insane! And she said it had to do with you guys. I argue before calling her. It rings once... Twice... Then I hear the door ring and the call ended.
"Odd..." I mutter as I open the door to see "MEI!?"
Not that insane huh?
Shut up...

"I was just passing by and you called me so I thought why not?" Mei shrugged with bags in her hands.

"Because you look like a stalker now!" Gold butted in.
"She's clearly carrying bags! No stalker would just carry bags around!" I sighed.

"My baby's back at the garage so let's get going!" Mei beamed wearing her usual grey vest, baggy jeans and she was wearing her jacket as it was winter.

"Alright, want me to help you with those bags?" I smiled putting on my shoes and trench coat.

"Yep, thanks!" Mei handed me the bags and they were heavier than I expected but I carried them all the way back to the garage.

The garage was quite big but it was shared between Mei and Akai, who turned out to have quite a lot of money.

"So where's this new invention?" I asked dropping the bags on a table.

"Our latest creation! It this!" Akai grinned as she showed me a mechanical arm. "Its made to be used like a normal arm! I was wondering if you could use your quirk-"

"Still not a quirk..." I interrupted Akai with a sigh.

"Fine, but as I was saying. Maybe one of your personalities could control it?" She grinned as she strapped the heavy machine to my shoulder and Mei put a collar around my neck and connected a few wires from the arm to it.

"Is this safe?" I asked nervous of losing an arm instead of gaining one.

"... Maybe..." Akai grinned putting on her safety goggles.

"Wait... W-what!?" All my personalities shouted before she plugged in the last thick cable to the collar.

My entire body seemed to shut down for a second before I could feel the metal arm like it was my own. I gave it a few movements and it was quite smooth.

"Its heavy but works really well! Now to try... C-controlling it..." The lights that was on the arm turned a green colour as I lost feeling of it.

"Wow it even changed the colour! I'm guessing Teal is in control?" Akai asked and I gave a small nod.

"Now to strap more of these babies on!" Mei cackled before bringing three more.

"For science!" Akai giggled as they attached more and they was taken as soon as they was attached.

"Teal in the top left, gold top right and Shugo with the bottom two. Right?" Akai asked scribbling in her note book along with Mei.

"That's right. What do you want me to do now?" I asked almost falling from the weight, after all they where as tall as me! Little help? On it! 
I felt the weight become a lot easier as Shugo used his arms to balance us.
"Thanks Shugo!"

"Team work can be crossed off the list at least... Now for hand eye coordination! I want all of you to use an arm to pick up a pole!" Mei grinned as she showed us four vertical poles.

I took control of the lower right and tried to grab the pole like I would usually but completely failed and it took me five tries to finally grab it. While the others managed to grab it instantly and was already spinning it or swinging it, causing us to nearly lose balance from the movement.

"Hand eye coordination could be better but good for a first attempt!" Mei and Akai gave us a thumbs up and a smile.

"Improvements include... Weight, portability and a more streamlined design..." Mei and Akai muttered on about ideas while I tried to walk around with it on.

So odd to have so many moving things attached to me...
Perhaps we could wear a smaller design to get used to it?
Good idea!

"You two! How fast could you make a smaller version that I could use to get the hang of?" I asked as I was carried by the arms.

"Actually we just made one now." Akai and Mei held out a backpack style design that had a belt and more straps but looked a lot lighter.

"You two are remarkably fast at making things!" I credited as they removed the huge arms.

The weight was way less then before and I could now run and jump with it but at the cost of one less limb and now they was only slightly bigger then my arms.

"We was in the middle of making a smaller one before you got here anyway, the bags you helped me with was for my baby!" Mei smiled putting a hand over Akai's shoulder. "Making babies is way faster with Akai and more fun too!" I sighed at how different a sentence is by just changing one word...

"Thanks for the arms! I'll let you know if I need anything!" Gold slightly influencing my sentence grinned in my head at all the bad times Mei has said babies instead of being normal.