Chapter two

Sarah's P.O.V

"Umm...well Sarah come down. I wanna talk to you." Zayn stood up awkwardly and ordered me. I nodded. Tension filled the air and only thing hearable were Waliyha's sobs. He left the room,I patted Waliyha's back and followed him.

He was sitting on a couch in the lounge and probably noticed me coming. I sat in front of him and he started,

"I need to know what happend with her but I dont want to.Could you do me a favour,please?" He literally pleaded.

"Yeah", was all that escaped my mouth.

A smile flickered upon his lips as he continued,

"It's a weekend starting from tomorrow. Please stay tonight..." He stopped leaving me confused.

"For Waliyha." He added.

Inodded again.

"Thanks. You owe me one." He said.

"No need. She's my friend." I replied without any emotion and stood up.

I wasn't very fond of dinner anyways. So,I didn't need one. Where would I sleep? I remembered and turned around before skipping up the stairs.

"Excuse me!" I said out loud. He didn't listen maybe because he was busy texting on his mobile but I was loud enough foir him to hear.

"Zayn." I said slowly,now it was barely hearable.

"Yes." He turned his neck with a sarcastic smile on his lips.

"Where would I sleep?" I asked looking down at the floor.

"In guest room. I'll prepare it for you." He answered still smiling.

"Thanks." I said and skipped the stairs up.

His smile was killing. He was the heart-throb of school with every girl dying on him completely. And why not? He had a perfect smile.well-built body and a nice personality. Yes,a little deep and intense but nice.

I entered Waliyha's room and found her on her bed cleaned up. She looked up and smiled forcefully.

"Looks like I don't have to stay now." I said jokingly.

"Who asked you to?" She was back to a state before normal.Yet,not alright completely.

"Your brother." I looked down at the floor.

"Excuse me. Lemme ask you one thing." She said chuckling.

"Yeah." I looked up.

"Sit." She patted on bed. I obeyed and sat there with my legs crossed.

"You have a crush on Zayn,don't you?" She asked in a serious tone.

"No. Not at all." I replied bluntly.Don't lie to me. You do. Not a crush,more than a crush." She said chuckling,now making me uncomfortable.

Just then Zayn saved me from answering Waliyha's question by peeking in.

"Sarah. Your bed is ready. You can sleep. It's late. Wali you too. It's 11." He ordered. I found it cute how he called Waliyha 'Wali'.

I nodded and left the room with Zayn earning a 'something something' glare from Waliyha. Zayn guided me to the guest room which was just next to his room. So,mainly we had three last rooms of the corridoor. Last one mine,second last Zayn's and then Waliyha's. I entered the room and Zayn left but came back shortly with a shirt in his hnads and handed it to me.

"Be comfortable." He whispered and left the room. The shirt belonged to him. I could tell that by the size and scent. I changed into that and fell on the bed drifting off to a sweet dreamless sleep unawar of the morning's surprises.