Day 1

You wake up to a wave of shock.

'This isn't a dream, is it..?'

You turn over your body to collide into your husbands burly, hairy chest.

Sigh. Thank God. It's not a dream.
You really did get married to Jesse yesterday.

You slowly tilt your head up to have your face buried within his beard.
"Ugh.." You softly groan and turn your body back over.
You feel an arm slowly, and gently wrap around your waist, hearing a deep yawn from behind you.

"You up, Darlin'?" The deep, tired, southern voice said next to your ear caused a shiver to go down your back.
"Yeah.." you softly reply. "Sorry if I woke you up."
"Nah, I'm good..." He gently rubs the skin under you shirt and kisses your shoulder softly. "How about you go back to sleep, a'right?"
You look over at your small alarm clock that's on your nightstand. '2:56 a.m.' you read. You sigh softly and nod. "Okay, but first..."

You turn back over to wrap your arms around his broad chest. "That's better.." you mumble into his shoulder. He chuckles a soft, hearty chuckle and kisses the top of your head. "Ya know..." He starts, drawing small circles on your side with the pad of his thumb. "You were gorgeous yesterday... Wait, nah, you're gorgeous everyday, sweet pea."
You groan and lightly smack his back. You mumble in a groggily voice, "shut up and go to sleep already.."
He laughs softly again and closes his eyes, "Fine... G'Night (y/n).. I love ya."
"I love you too, Dear.." You kiss the base of his neck and close your eyes, inhaling the robust smell of mahogany and cigar smoke, lulling you to sleep...

__________________________
The Next Morning ~
__________________________

-Jesse's POV-

Huh?
"Je..."
Who the h*ll is trying to wake me up?
"Jess.."
"What~?" I groan out.
"Jesse, come on, wake up. You don't want to leave your wife all alone now do you?"
?! I suddenly spring myself up and rub my eyes. "A'right, I'm up I'm up..".
I look at you through tired eyes and blush. Holy sh*t... You're an angel.
Your hair all messy.
You only wearing one of my shirts and your panties.
Not even your pretty panties.
What the H*ll?
Am I getting turned on over this?
I glance down and grin shyly.
H*ll yeah I am.

I run my fingers through my hair, scratching the back of my neck. "Mornin' Pumpkin.."
"Morning Jess." You lean over and kiss my lips. Ugh, your lips. Sh*t, kiss me again.
You giggle softly, watching my reaction. Oh don't do that. You're goin' to be the death of me.
"I made Breakfast. You better come eat it, or it's gonna get cold." You get up off our bed and walk out of the room, swaying your hips.
D*mn it, (y/n). Why you gotta do me like that. Ya little she-devil. I jump out of bed and sprint down the hall.

-Your POV-

You stand near the sink, washing the pans and cooking utensils you dirtied up. While scrubbing away, you feel those oh-so familiar arms slither around your waist. "Why ain't you eatin'?" He mumble into your cheek as he kisses it gently. "I wasn't really hungry. I ate a pancake, though.."
He hums in reply and starts kissing at your neck. You're giggle at the sensation of his facial hair tickling you. "J-Jess..! Stop that! That tickles, you dork!" You wiggle yourself around in his arms to make him stop, until you bump into him.
Your eyes widen in surprise. 'Oh Jesus Christ, not again.' You thought to yourself. ".... Jesse?"
Jesse groaned lightly and nodded, "yeah?"
You turn you head slightly to face him and cleared your throat. "Jess... Please go... satisfy yourself."
He clears his throat and nods. "Yeah, sorry Hun. I'll be right back." He kisses the side of your head and walks off.

Now don't get it wrong, you've thought about getting it on once or twice in the past, but you just weren't ready because...

You were still a virgin.

Yes, of course you were terrified of having sex and all, but you also love Jesse too much to just shut him out. But thank God he understands where you're coming from. He respects your decisions. That's one of the many, MANY reasons why you love your Cowman.

You sigh lightly thinking about it...
'I know he says he respects my decision... but am I respecting his motives in return?'
You stop washing the dishes and look down at your feet. 'I love him... I truly do... but am I not showing him my full potential? Am I not able to provide all the love I have for him..?' You frown at the thought.
'What's wrong with me..?'
You were so stuck in your own thoughts that you didn't notice that Jesse came back into the kitchen.
"Hun?"
"..."
"?.. Sweet pea?"
"..."
Jesse slowly walks up behind you and gently lays his robotic prosthetic hand on your hip, causing you to jump in surprise.
You squeak softly and blush. 'Oh crap, he's worried now. I didn't even see him! I didn't even know he was in the room!'
".. (y/n).."

You gulp down the air stuck at the back of your throat and quietly reply.
"Y-yeah..?"
'Great, I stuttered. Now he's going to be really worried.'
"What's wrong, Pumpkin?" He turns you around and wraps his arms around you in a secure hug.

"N-Nothing, d-don't worry abou-!"
He cut you off by pressing his lips against yours. You slowly kiss back and sigh. He moves back and presses his forehead against yours. "Now... Tell me what's wrong wit'cha."
You hesitantly nod and sigh. You take a deep breath and try not to stutter.
"I-I just.. I-I don't feel like I-I respect your wants and needs from me... You say that you respect my choices and decisions when it comes to..."

You pause and blush.
"I-Intimacy... B-But I feel like I'm not respecting what you want..."
You stop and wait for a reply.
Jesse just stared down at you with a loving gaze. He smiles softly and presses his lips against the bridge of your nose.
"Now you listen here..."
You gulp softly and nod for him to continue.
"I'll love ya no matter what, ya got that? I don't care if ya don't want..." he stops and blushes softly, exhaling out a laugh. "To have sex with me... I just want ya to love me. Okay? I mean, yeah, I would love to have sex with ya-"
"Jesse~!?" You blush and cover your face.
He chuckles and pulls your hands away from your face, holding them in his hands. "As I was sayin'... I would love to have sex with ya only to start our family.."

Your eyes widen at his statement.
"A-A family..?"
"Yeah, a family. It don't have to be too big. Just maybe you, me, a baby and a dog. That's fine by me."
You blush warmly and smile shyly down at the floor. 'A family, huh?' You grip his hands and look up into his beautiful, chocolate brown eyes and smile lovingly.
"I would love to start a family with you."

His eyes widen in shock. "Really?"
"Yeah." You giggle and gasp softly. "B-but of course not now..! J-just... lets be a patient for a little bit.. okay?"
He looks down at you and smiles, pecking your lips.

"That's perfectly fine by me..."
You kiss him back and giggle. You take off your gloves from washing dishes and put them by the sink. You wrap your arms around him and gently smack his butt. "Now how about you go and eat that breakfast I made you." You grin up at him and giggle.
He chuckles and lightly smacks your bottom back, grinning back at you.

"Sure thing.."

__________________________

WOOOOOOOWWW~!
There's the first chapter guys! I hope you enjoy it!
I finally got to spill all my thoughts from the past week into one chapter.

Phew.
Welp! I'll see y'all in the next chapter!
Thanks for reading!