Week 1

Have you ever felt like you were having a panic attack, a heart attack, and a asthma attack all at one time. If not, well, it's happening to you right this moment.

You were FREAKING out! Jesse hasn't come back! It's been more than four days since he left! You had to talk to someone, because that's not the only thing that's bothering you.
It's the start of a new week and you haven't started your period.
'Oh God, what if I'm pregnant?! Was I that lucky on the first try?!'
You were gripping onto your arms so tight that your knuckles turned white.

You had to talk to Angela.

You were too antsy about it, but it was the best decision. You decided that you had to get up. So you swung your legs over the side of the bed, stood up, and walked your way to the medical bay. You walked by a mirror that hung on the hallway wall. You couldn't even recognize yourself.

Your hair was all over the place, you had bags under your eyes, you were wearing a pair of Jesse's workout shorts (he's gotta stay buff, ya know?) and one of his T-shirt's.
You looked awful. You frowned and started poking at your face. You then heard a door open and then close. You look over towards the source of the noise and saw the Angel herself. 'She's actually wearing tennis shoes today. Huh.' You thought until she spoke up.
"Oh! (Y/n) Vhat are you doing here?"
You started to speak until a small croak came out instead. You blushed and looked down. 'Crap.' "U-Uh... I-I just wanted you to do a check up on me... I-I haven't been feeling well."
Her eyes widened and then she smiled. "Of course. Come, let's go get started, yah?" She gently grabbed your arm and led you to a small room with a computer and a hospital bed. "Sit, please." You did as commanded and started fidgeting with your fingers. She then did all the little things that doctors normally did at a check up. Checked your eyes, ears, nose, throat, your breathing, and your heart rate. She then started asking simple questions.
"Have you been on any medications in the past two to three days?"
"N-No ma'am."
"Hm. Have you been out of the country any in the past month?"
"No, ma'am."
"Vhen vas your last mesturation cycle?"
"O-One whole month ago. I-it was suppose to start this week, b-but it hasn't."
"Oh, alright... Vell. Have you had sexual intercourse any in the past veek?"
"!!" You froze as soon as she said that. You didn't respond, so she glanced up from the computer and looked over at you. "(Y/n)?"
"... ye... Y-Yes I have.."
She blushed and then smiled. "It's alright. Everybody has urges and vhat-nots. Don't vorry!" You blushed even more than you should've. She chuckled at you. "Now. Vas this your first time, or no?" You nodded hesitantly and gulped. "I-It was my first." She then smiled sweetly and nodded. "Alright. Von more question. Have you consumed any drugs or alcohol in the past veek?"
"N-No M-Ma'am."
"Good. Now, I vant you to go take this." She dug around in a cabinet nearby and pulled out a box. Her gloved hand reached into it and pulled out something you didn't ever want to see.

A pregnancy test stick.

She handed it over to you, but you didn't take it. You were too scared. She tilted her head slightly as she looked at you. "Vhat is it?"
You couldn't say anything. You were shaking on the hospital bed, to worried about Jesse.
Oh God, Jesse. What would he say?! He would probably be ecstatic, but he'd also probably freak out as if all H*ll broke loose.
She slowly got up from her chair and walked over to you. She sat down next to you and wrapped her arms around you. You froze. She was hugging you. You instantly cling onto her form and sobbed into her shoulder. "I-I'm too scared... I-I don't wanna do it." She sighed and patted your back. "But it's the only vay of knowing.." "I-I know.."
You couldn't deny the feeling in your gut. You had to go take that test. You let go of her and grabbed the test out of her hand. "I-I'll be right back.."
She then smiled and patted your hand. "Okay. Take as much time as you need."

________________
A few minutes later
________________

No.
This can't be.
Was this accurate?
Were you even ready?
Is God testing you?
Too many questions filled your head as you stared at the plus sign on the stick.