22

3rd Person P.O.V

They stared at each other for long. Y/N is still cupping Yoongi's face, she realized that he's paler in person and much more attractive. While cupping his face, he held Y/N's hand and smiled gently to her.

"Na- ya. It is me, Y/N."

Slowly, she removed her hand on his face because of embarrassment. She couldn't believe that the guy who saved her from that car was the guy she was talking in the internet. She never had internet friends before until she met Min Yoongi because of sending wrong messages to him.

It feels like a dream standing in front of him, meeting him in person and holding her close. She can't help but blush to those thoughts.

"Cute." he chuckled.

Y/N pouted. "am not. Thanks for saving me. Again." She smiled at him.

"I just don't want you to get in trouble," he held her hand again and looked at her. "or to get hurt."

Y/N is too flustered she don't know what to say.

"Why are you holding my hand Min Yoongi?"

"I told you, I will hold your hand until you'll recognize me."

"but, I did."

"That's cool. I just want to hold your hand in case you'll cross the street without looking at the sign"

She lowered her head and hid her tomato face from Yoongi. She heard him chuckled and patted her head.

"neoneun wanjeon gwiyeowo, Y/N-sshi. [you're really cute, Y/N.]"

She met his gaze and pouted.

"Yah! stop talking me in korean,"

he laughed again with his gummy smile. "arraseo arraseo [alright, alright.] .. I won't talk in korean to you."

Y/N just smiled at him and pulled his hand to run. She has plans to do with her first meet with her interenet friend.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"Somewhere!" she replied while running. Yoongi just shrugged and followed her. They were running like they were chased by someone.

Yoongi gripped her hand more and flashing his gummy smile at her.

Wherever you'll take me, I'll follow you Y/N.

I think, I'm inlove with you Y/N.

-----
I'm sorry for the late update guys! VY THE WAY THE CONCEPT PHOTOS OF TEAR MADE ME SCREAM AND CRY. HUHUHU HYUNG LINE FT. JIMIN SLAYED THE CONCEPT PHOTOS I KENNAT.

I DONT THINK I CAN SURVIVE AFTER MAY 18.

anyways, guys do you want a question from me tho?? 😂 like q&a or smth? bc I can't believe I reached 3K views and some votes

anyways, guys do you want a question from me tho?? 😂 like q&a or smth? bc I can't believe I reached 3K views and some votes. 😯