Introduction

The urban fiction awards are now here and ready to be kicked off!

We need around 10-15 books/authors to participate. Basically each author will have their book judged and the winner will receive prizes.

Easy, right?

For contestants: All you have to do is go to the Form chapter and fill out the form and wait to see if you're accepted or not

For contestants: All you have to do is go to the Form chapter and fill out the form and wait to see if you're accepted or not. Make sure you go to the rules/guidelines chapter to make sure your book fits the criteria first. Then all you do is wait to see if you've been accepted, then to see if you've won!

For judges: You have to apply in the Form chapter and wait to see if you've been accepted. You have to make sure you fit the criteria for a judge by going to the rules/guidelines chapter. Then you'll be assigned one or two of the books to read and you'll have to give a quick review with an overall score out of 100.

For all: After the judges have reviewed the books, the top 5 books with the highest points will then be in a competition to see who has the best first chapter! Out of those 5 people, there will only be three winners.

Why the first chapter: As writers, we all know that the first chapter can be the most difficult to write. It can start off too slow, too fast, or with way too much information so the final results will be based on who did the best job in the judges opinions.