Family day

''BoBoiBoy, wake up ;D'' said a yellow bot who is waking up a boy. ''W-what time is it?'' said the boy who is waking up. ''It's time for schooool'' ''Alright, alright'' said BoBoiBoy.

''Goodmoring Tok Aba'' said BBB. ''Oh, goodmorning BBB'' Tok Aba smiled. BBB went down and made some breakfast for himself since his grandad already ate breakfast.

 He went outside and rode his bike to school. When he got there, there's been a party-like celebration outsite his school. He went inside and looked for his friends.

 ''Heya BBB!'' said a chubby indian-like boy. ''Oh, hey Gopal, can I ask, what's with these preparation.'' said BBB. ''It's Family day . We have to bring our parents our family to school. '' ''Wait, what about Fang, his parents are in space'' ''His parents agreed to visit Earth so they can bond with his son, well Kaizo isn't coming cause he have training'' said Gopal white eating chocolate. ''Ew, stop talking when you're eating food, Gopal'' said Boboiboy. ''Hhehe''

BBB'S Point of View

Me and Gopal went to class and saw everybody decoration the room. And that time Mr. Papa Zola came in. ''Ah, very good my students, oh, and Yaya, please hang this poster on that wall' said Papa Zola. ''Yes, teacher.'' said Yaya while flying.

 ''Mr. Papa, we're gonna bring our family tomorrow?''  asked myself. ''Yes, and we need to, if not, I'm going to fail you.'' Said our teacher. ''But, my grandad isn't going cause he's busy working.'' I said. ''How about your mom and dad?'' said Papa Zola. ''M-m-my m-mom a-and d-d-dad..?.''

That's when I remember my backstory, more tragicthan Ochobot being killed by Bora Ra.

''Yeah, your mom and dad, its Family day so your parents aren't busy on that day even though your dad is an ambassador.'' Teacher Papa said. ''And I'm excited to see your parents, since I haven't saw them, and tell how much important you are in this school.''

He dosen't understand, and that's great, cause I don't want to tell my secret.

''Uhh, Boboiboy, are you alright?''

My mind was completely filled with memories I had, and those memories aren't the best at all.

And that's when I fainted for no reason in phsically but in mentally.

Fang's Point of View

While I was cleaning the room and noticed Boboiboy and teacher Papa talking, I just ignored them and all of a sudden, Boboiboy just fainted, everybody was shocked from what happpend. I was a little worried then. 

Gopal's Point of View 

I was hanging some banners and I really want to join BBB and Papa Zola's conversation, cause you know me. Then all of a sudden he just fainted. I went to teacher Papa and asked ''What happened? Why did he fainted?'' I asked in a worried face. ''I-i don't know, I was just telling him if his grandad wasn't coming then his parents.'' I was totally confused. We sent him to the nurse's office.

Author's Point of View

The nurse said ''He's completely find, just a headache''. Everybody in BBB's section was watching outside the office. Some people are saying ''Maybe he's dead'' ''Maybe he had a fever'' ''I want to sleep on that bed.'' and etc. 

Boboiboy's Point of View

I woke up in a bed and didn't recognized where I was at, and I looked around and saw my friends and Teacher Papa was there. 

''Boboiboy, what happened?'' asked Ying.''We were so worried'' said Gopal. ''Do you need anything BBB?'' requested Yaya. ''You scared the freak out of me dude!'' Exclaimed Fang. ''Why did you faint BBB?'' Asked Papa Zola. Too much noise, my head is aching again. ''You should give him some space'' said the nurse. 

Oh, thank goodness, you saved me from there nurse. I layed myself in bed and closed my eyes.

HOW'S THAT FOR 1ST CHAPTER, IS IT GOOOODDD

WELP SEE YOU ON NEXT CHAPTER, BYEE