Primcipal's Offi

Heya guys! I wrote a lot of chapters on 1 day, and also guys, check out 'Maniac' and also, i'll try to update it cause i'm running out of ideas, hope this book gets views and votes like 'Maniac'. We just got 500+ views and 100+ votes, I think. So enjoy this new chapter I wrote! If you guys didn't get Boboiboy's Past life, search on youtube, kotoura-san prolouge (idk what it spells). I cried since her parents abandoned her. Withour further ado, enjoy, again! And also thank you

----------------
Principal's Office
"What's the problem here?" asked our principal. "He just called me a weirdo!" I said. "No, I don't, I just said it in my mind, dummy" The guy replied. "Still, you said it!" I exclaimed.

"You're just a weird person who keeps shouting at our class for no reason." He replied again. "And also, you kept disturbing our class amd I heard a complaint
from the other classroom that 'someone' kept shouting."Ugh, I hate it when people have comebacks." I thought. "I-i-i...." I was speechless. "Then he punched me all ofasudden in the face, what kind of hero are you? You can't even defend yourself, I bet your 'Parents' will be disappointed at you for being irrespomsible." He continued. I'm completely speechless, he just quoted the parents word.

"Oh, wait I forgot, you don't have parents cause they didn't care about you, it was family day and your parents should have be with you since all people have 1 week day off. How sad of you, even your grandfather won't be with you." That damn guy continued. I was tearing up cause of all the words he was saying.

"You sick #*?!, you don't know about my life, and don't even bother to ruin it! No one knows about my back story and I completely forgot all about it, then you just came up with a stupid s**t idea and spit the #*?! out!"

Damn, this is my first time swearing... I kinda felt good after I said that, but I realized I was infront of the principal. "That's enough Boboiboy! Your both will have a guidance record!

---------
We both went out of the principal's office and saw my friends were at the door and my other class. Everyone was shocked cause of what I said, nobody heard me curse before. Well, that's what I get from watching cursing YouTubers.

---------
Hope you enjoy that chapter.
It's 10:58 and i'm still writing this, but its for you guys, byeeee