Monster

Ahhh! I just finished Kotoura-san! Manabe x Kotoura!! Fangirling!!!!!
-----------------
"Can someone paticipate on the Psychic club?!" Asked a boy. "What's a psychic?" I asked to my friends. "It's a person who can read minds.." answered Yaya. "Oh.." I sighed.

Then someone pointed at me "Here! This guy wants to participate!" "N-no I don't!" I replied. "Ooohh! I heard rumors about you!" "R-rumors?" "Rumors that you can read minds!" said the boy. "My name is James, i'm the president of the psychic club, and I only have 1 member, so, can you join?" asked James. "Eh..?" "I hope he says yes!" James thought. "Uh... sure?"

"Can you really read minds?" "I guess so?" "Great! Now tell me what I'm thinking."
"I like sucking my wound" "You like sucking your wound" "Ehh.. okay thats enough..." "You have bad grades..." "I said that's enough." "And your sink is always full" "Okay, okay, let's start!"

"Why am I at the back?" "Shh!" James shushed me. "Woah! You are a psychic!" asked a girl. "Cool!" complained a girl" "Uhmm.. you have a crush on your right side." "What?! Not true! She's a girl! Hmp!" the girl left. "Hey, why aren't you doing your stuff?" James whispered to me. "I can't aim really well since I can't see anything from behind." I said. "Hmm.. maybe you take my position!" "W-what?!"

"Damn you." I thought. "Hmm, a psychic?" asked a boy. "Uhmm.. you have a older brother right?" "Yes" "He's your stepbrother" "Yes" "Your a bed wetter since 8" "Uh..."  The guy left, now came another one. "You love ice cream?" "Uh huh" "You name every pimple you had" "Uh huh.." "You have a duck named Donald" "Wow! You really are a psychic!" Then same goes to the other one, and another, and another one. Now came in a boy, which I kinda recognized.. wait.. no.. it's the boy who I came with the principal. "Hm.. psychic eh?"

I was so nervous.. "Hmm, a psychic weirdo, pathetic" "You don't belong here Boboiboy." "Stupid Monster.." "Get out of here." I almost cried, everyone was looking at me, even my friends. I ran away and went to class. My friends came with me. I sat on my desk and cried. I hate that guy.

Kinda short right guys? Don't worry I'll try to make it longer!