••

Paul supposed it is just rightful to say that he, as a child, never actually thought of doing things that might ridicule him in the future.

Not until the day he was so confident to start planning on such thing as a business.

    Starting off the day with a half toasted bread, and a cup of freshly brewed tea at hand; Paul with his favorite lose boxer shorts and white wrinkled round neck; started to browse on the net. Occasionally checking his notification panel for any recent messages on his social media applications and looking for any chances that George eventually made his decision on being his business partner.

Because frankly, Paul is not convinced enough that he can take this much of a responsibility, might as well entrust his restaurant with the person he is most confidently comfortable with, not to mention so amenable.

'How to manage a restaurant when you're not even mentally stable?'

And there. Clicking the search button, Paul wasn't even that satisfied with the results he got. There are tips how to manage shops, and secrets that may help it grow quicker and better.

But not a tip for someone the likes of him.

He goes out everyday, visits the pub at any time, whether be it on high morning or mid noon, not to mention he is very untidy; he wants to refuse he is not, but he'll give you that. Richard is a whiny lad and always furrows his brows whenever he'd smell the distant odour of mixed cigarette smokes and deodorant, saying Paul should be more organised with his things when he drops by every once in a while.

Of course! The lad is an interior designer and a furniture maker and seller, what would a person like him say with his spacious yet lousy flat? It was bad yeah, but not THAT bad. Look at George's house then.

And yes, he is giving half of the ownership of his resto with a bloke that can't even take care of himself.

Amenable his arse.