Chapter 2

CYNCERE KARTEL

"Where y'all hoes at?" I asked my big cousin Mena as we where pulling up to the party

"We bouta pull up right now g, tay nem should be in there already." she said

"Wait. So who the fuck you coming wit?" I questioned unplugging my phone from the aux putting it up to my ear.

"Now you know she wit them dirty ass out west hoes." Cam said rolling her eyes making me laugh.

"Cuz you already tryna get onnat wit them and we ain't even there yet," Mena said laughing

"She can't hear you nomoe, but ight see you when you get here." I said hanging up

Camryn and Cassidy just busted out laughing and I just looked at them wondering what the fuck was so funny.

"What the fuck so funny g?" I asked mugging them

"Nun bitch now fix ya face," Cassidy said pushing me a lil bit as her and cam started walking in the door, sighing I followed behind them. Walking in the smell of weed engulfed my nose.

"Wassup best," Herb said walking towards me giving me a big bear hug making me smile.

"Hey, I missed yo dirty ass." I replied getting out of his grip spotting the rest of the gang and nolimit walking over to them.

"Yo OG prolly don't even know y'all popped out today." Edai fat dirty ass said making me turn towards him and mug his stupid sloppy ass.

"Fat bitch why you always worried bout us the fuck buddy." Tunc said sitting down in Von lap making the guys laugh.

That bitch swear up and down they don't got nun going on but be all up under him when she see his ugly ass.

"Right. Fraud ass nigga," I chimed in sitting in the chair beside my favorite cousin tay.

"Y'all hell man." Durk said laughing.

Feeling eyes on me i looked up locking eyes with LA  weird ass. "Why you staring at me like a creep?" I asked him scrunching up my face.

"Spoke to everybody else but me," he said squinting his eyes at me.

"Boy shut up, Hey LA." I said giving him a hug, next thing I know this nigga pulled me on his lap.

"Uh Uh, we not cool right now," I said squirming tryna get up.

"Whyyyyy?" he questioned putting his head in the crock of my neck.

"You know why. Move" I said push his head back, but that only made him hang on tighter making me sigh and just sit there.

I seen a group of girls walk over towards my twin and lil sister making me hop up and make my way over there.

"So wassup, What's the motherfuckin problem?" I asked as I approached looking I seen it was that Erica bitch from STL.

"I wanna fight, that's the problem!" she shouted making a scene.