Thy Will Be Done

So for this chapter, ima get into Keri and  Errin’s problems. They not as perfect as they seem. I will mention Ariel cause I’m skipping a month. I’ve decided that ima give myself another week to update those other books cause I’ve been busy. Devin to the side.

Keri

One month later

“Get out Errin!” I scream with tears running down my face.

“Why? Just tell me why you kicking me out all of a sudden.”

“Cause you make me sick. I love you with all my heart but you just use me for sex. You got my son calling you daddy, but you can’t even commit to staying here with us and being with me!”

“Man, Keri I done told yo ass that I didn’t want a relationship, aight? You bring this on yourself.”

“I wasn’t expecting hoes to be threatening me and my fucking children!”

“Wait, hol’ tf up, children?”

I look at him with tears running down my face. Yes I’m pregnant by his dumbass. The problem is he doesn’t want kids at the moment. I definitely don’t want another child when I’m not even in a committed relationship. The reason why I’m so upset is that when me, Ariel, and Issac went out for dinner, I told them I was pregnant. Ariel is like a sister to me and this past month she’s been talking to Issac who has become a brother to me. Even though she dated his cousin, they only dated for 3 days so it isn’t that bad. They not even in a relationship but lets get back to my problems. I told them then the chicks at the table next to us, started talking shit about me and my kids saying that Errin don’t give a fuck about us but really got me was the fact she said she could get my kids sparked. Who in they right mind would say shit like that? You threatening to get kids shot because of a nigga? Really? So since my relationship with him is putting my kids in danger, he has to go. Not only that but I’m done shacking up. I want to settle down.

“Errin, I’m pregnant.”

He looked at me like I had two heads.

“Congrats, who’s the dad?”

All I saw was red and  I attacked his dumbass.

“WHAT TF YOU MEAN,’WHO’S THE FATHER? NIGGA YOU ARE! EVEN IF I WANTED TO FUCK ANOTHA NIGGA, YOU WOULDN’T LET ME! IHATE THAT I LOVE YOUR STUPID, PUSSY ASS! I SHOULD’VE KNOWN YOU WAS GONNA DO THIS. YOU NOTHING BUT A FUCKING PUNK! SAME PUNK ASS BITCH FROM ATL! SUCK MY…”

I flew back against the wall. I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. This nigga done hit me. Oh fuck no. I get up and tie my hair and start taking off my jewelry.

“Keri baby I’m…”

POW!

I decked his ass right in the mouth. Fuck his sorry. He wanna put his hands on me, Ima fuck his ass up. He must not know. I’m Kerilyn the baddest of the baddest, Queen of all queens. I got in my stance and started throwing more punches. He grabbed me and slammed me into the wall. I look in his once grey eyes and they are black. He mad af.

“Stop putting your got damn hands on me!”

“Fuck you bitch.”

His eyes widen and he let me go. I slid down on to the floor and looked at him. I realized that I beat this nigga’s ass.  His right eye was swollen and he had hand prints on the sides of his face.

“Kerilyn, if you want me gone, I’ll go. Now with this baby, I don’t even know what to say. I just need some time to think. I’ll see you later.”