Back At It

It’s been a minute but hey I just started my Freshman year in high school but I’m back for good. I will try to update everything in the next couple of days. So I kinda forgot like what month is so I’m put this story in like the beginning of Feb because it kinda makes more sense.

Ariel

2 weeks later

Monday

I texted Issac while my boring ass teacher went on with his lecture about how we need to be more responsible when it comes to our relationships. I feel like he’s only siding with the males. He keeps saying females send mix signals and that when one man does us wrong, we run to the next searching for the same love. We don’t give the male a chance to explain. I rolled my eyes at the cheers from the males in the classroom. Keri sat beside writing stuff in her sky blue notebook I always see her with.

“Keri, what’s in there?”

“None of your business.”

“Oh damn, why your panties in a bunch?”

“Errin shitty head ass. This nigga got me preganat and  tried to say he wasn’t the father. He has really lost his damn mind. Then he think I’m stupid. I know he been fucking with Jada stank ass.”

“How you now that Keri?”

“I’ve been working at PINK an…”

“Oh hell no Keri. No respectful female work at that damn place.”

“Ariel, I’ve been working there for a minute now. I’m not asking Errin for money, you for rent money, or anything. I have a son and  an apartment, and  I’m still in high school. I’m thinking about dropping out and  just getting my GED forreal.”

“Don’t do that Keri. You’ll graduate soon enough.”

“Yo I’m a senior in Junior classes. I have no clue what I want to do with my life but I’m not going to college. Maybe I could work at a hair salon or something. I’m not built for that school life. I just want Aaron to have a good life even if I didn’t. Ariel, you need to realize that this world ain’t no fantasy. After this year, you will only be a child for one more year. Get your shit straight now. You chasing after all these niggas and  not doing what you need to. This whole class period you didn’t listen to anything Mr. Titan said did you? A women who just lets men control her life, has no life. Even when a female breaks up with a male, when she moves on, the ex still controls her mentality because she can’t learn to forgive. Leave these lil niggas alone and  do what you have to. I know King ain’t shit but at least he gonna make it. Alex was… I don’t even know and  Issac is too mature for you to be honest. Start focusing on your OWN life Ariel.”

The bell rang and  everyone dashed out the classroom. I grabbed my things thinking of what Keri just told me. I’m starting to realize that I do let what men do to me affect me a lil too much.

Issac is just my friend though. Yes he’s handsome but  he’s older and  more experienced. I do miss King but he probably doesn’t want to try any more. Loni and  King broke up because she finally realized that they aren’t meant to be. Porsha told King he isn’t the baby father and  that its some one else but she moved away before  anyone figure out who it was. My phone buzzed in my hand and  saw a text from Issac.

Issac: Wyd.

I Looked at the message then locked my phone. Keri’s right. I need to take hold of my own life but first I need to fix things with King. No matter how much we hurt each other, I love and  I care about him a lot. Without him, I would be dead right now.

I walk to the cafeteria and  place my stuff near a depressed looking Keri.

“Yo biddie.”

She smiled and  looked at me “Yes Ariel?”

“Thanks to your amazing advice ima talk to King but you gotta promise me two things.”

“What are these two things little girl?”

“You will rethink dropping out and  that you won’t worry about Errin light ass.”

“Rd, little shorty I promise but go talk to your man.”

She pointed to King who was sitting with all the guys from his trap house and  the basketball team. I did a silent prayer as I walked over to him, but then I realized I looked a hot ass mess today.

 I had my hair in a sloppy bun, a regular long sleeved red V-neck and  some black joggers. I went to turn back around and  Keri gave me a look saying “I know what you doing, keep going”. I laughed and  kept walking towards him.

Once I got near him and  everyone at his usually loud table stopped talking and  turned to me. I finally got close enough to see him and  he looked good.

“King, can I talk to you for minute?”

“Yeah, we could go to my car. Already niggas see y’all at like 10.”

We walked out to his car and  got in. I remembered last time we were in his car and  he poured his heart out to me, and  the tables are turned.

“So.. what did you want to talk about?”

“Um… how you been?”

“Ariel don’t play with me alright? I don’t have time for these childish ass games.”

“King, I miss you ok?”

He chuckled and  look straight out of the car.

“So you miss me now when that nigga don’t want you any more?”

“No its not like that King. I realized that I miss you like cazy and  that I was using him to cope with how I felt about you. I want us back. I think about you everyday like I can’t shake you.”

He sighed and  looked down, then back up at me. He smirked then leaned over and  kissed me. I guess Team King and  Ariel is back.

 I will be updating this again soon as I can. But comment how yall feel. Were my King fans at?