"Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason."

Y/N POV

Every day when I wake up, the first thing I check is notifications. But after that day when you confessed to her, everything has changed... I no longer see your message first thing in the morning. I knew that you weren't going to message me but as much as I prayed, I was still having high hopes for the messages from you... 

It was heartbreaking to know that you will message her the first thing in the morning, it hurts... How I wish I was her, how I wish I was the one receiving your messages, only if you gave me the chance for letting me be your girlfriend...

Every day when I reach school, I always see you with her sitting on the bench, lovey-dovey... I want to congratulate you when you finally had her but I cant... My heart was saying the opposite. I wished to hug you like the way I did when we were young, I wished to talk to you the way we did. But everything has changed...

When you see me entering the gate, you would come to me and greet me, asking me if I was fine on that day and I always have to put on a fake smile to hide everything from you. Why are you being so kind to me all of a sudden when you know that your girlfriend will be jealous of me? It makes everything so hard... I wanted to give you up every day but when I see those bunny teeth every time, I feel guilty leaving you alone... So, please... Don't make me suffer even more when you know all the things you do, makes me flutter a million times.