Un

"Have you forget about someone you had once loved?"

1 year later

Y/N POV

Ugh... Monday again... Why is university so damn tiring?

"Jagiya!~~" I heard someone shouted.

"Taehyungie!~~" I spoke cutely.

"Get ready for school! I am driving you!"

"Okay okay! Wait a while!" I shouted.

I got up and got ready. You might ask me have I forgotten Jungkook? My answer is I don't even give a shit about him now.

In front of me is my fiance, Taehyung. When I was transferred to this university, he was the one who takes care of me. When I was facing difficulties, he was the first one who arrived.

His family owns a big company. His parents had always told him to get a girlfriend or else he will have to go on a blind date.

Me. Out of kindness, have decided to help him to get rid of this situation. So I am his "fiance" and totally not his girlfriend. So you might ask why he calls me Jagiya? 

It is to fake the students in our university into thinking that I was his fiance. 

---

In class

I saw Mr. Kim walked into the class. A student followed behind him.

As I saw that student, I couldn't recognize him but he was kinda... familiar...

"Hello, guys! I am the newly transferred student...

And my name is Jeon JungKook..."

a/n message:

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH Jungkook had transferred into this university!! Will Jungkook recognize Y/N? Will Y/N have feelings for Jungkook? 

Stay tuned.