career and college choice

dear mom,

cedric's aunt and uncle spent the rest of the day with me deciding which college, and what i should do for a living.

cedric went out to do some things, his aunt told me he was just becoming tired since he's going back to college soon.

it sort of sucks being a year younger than cedric, but i guess it helps also because then he can tell me how difficult it is.

cedric wants to become a therapist, he told me he wanted to become a therapist to help people who are like me, and that he doesn't want them to go through anymore problems. so he's basically wanting to heal and fix people, just like how he fixed me.

eventually we came to a few options, i could be a nurse, get a part time job as a volunteer worker for the orphanage, or a doctor like my mother.

i was thinking about becoming a doctor then for my free time i could help work at the orphanage, where i spent most of my younger years at.

so cedric's aunt and uncle started to research what school was the best for the medical field.

we decided harvard would be the best college to go too since they were in the top medical colleges.

ironic enough cedric goes to the same college, so we'll be able to roomies and we'll be able to spend more time together.

it's nice to know that i have somebody like cedric in my life, somebody who literally cares so much about me that they are so overprotective about me that it's sort of crazy and insane of how much they love me.

but hey, i love cedric just the same.

love,

ann

written over on Harvard pamphlet.