the root of hate

"Alright you stupid troops, i want all of you to go out and scout for good hiding places in times of war."crow queen screeched.
"Question. When do we go out?" Troop member 12354 asked .
"Now! You silly old kook!" Crow queen snapped.
Troop member 22283 landed where 7 year old jovona lived. There she was sitting there and playing with her rubber dino then troop member 22283 needed to poop so he pooped on the rubber dino. When jovona's mother saw this, she picked up the dino by the upper jaw took one look at it and threw it away. Jovona cried for 5 minutes straight while trying to get her mother to keep the dino. She had the dino since birth so it had a sentimental value to her but her mother threw it away. From then on jovona despised crows.
When troop member 22283 returned to the crow queen, he had not found any hiding spots. Being falsely sympathetic, the crow queen gave him a 0.5 hour break. After that break, the crow queen started to train the troops. At first her expectations were relatvely low then 2 hours later she set her expectations so high that none of the troops could accomplish it. After the training, the troops complained about the crow queen to pterodactyl god. Hearing this, the crow queen got angry. The next day she called the members of the RPOTB to show the soldiers that 900 push-ups in 2 minutes was indeed possible. All the members failed. Enraged, she tortured everybird in the RPOTB except her for 18 years.