at my home

" I owe mayu a diamond necklace" kinako's broke out of her thoughts when she saw tsurugi's clearing the dust off his phone.

" Sorry did I broke it?" Kinako asked concerned. " What do you think polkadots pantis?" Tsurugi asked rather pointing out the obvious but what bothered kinako the most was her new nickname.

" Polkadots pantis?... Did I heard it wrong" kinako mumbled as tsurugi playfully smirked.

" You saw my!!!!!" Kinako pulled the edge of the skirt down screaming and blushing. " Pervert!!!"

" Pervert me? Clearly you are blaming at the wrong person. Was it not you who wanted to show me???" Tsurugi smirked.

Flash back

" Hey give me back my phone" tsurugi tried to grab his phone but kinako moved around avoiding. " If you would listen to me then I would give it back" kinako said as she jumped up to avoid tsurugi's garb. Let's not forget how short the Japanese girls skirts are.

Flash back over

" Don't tell me you didn't notice that your skirt went up" tsurugi asked as kinako blushed. " Well whatever. It deosnt concern me anyway" tsurugi said as he put his hands on his pockets. " Concern my ass. Take responsibility" kinako shouted.

" Language please" tsurugi pointed. " Responsibility!" Kinako repeated.
" Well what do you want me to do. Marry you?" Tsurugi asked of the blue not thinking. Both blushed and filled the air in silence.

Pffffff

Both phones started ringing at the same time.
Kinako: hi mom
Mrs. Nanubane: kinako come home quick. A few gusts are coming over today
Kinako: ok mom I'll be there.

Tsurugi: yeah dad

Mr.tsurugi: kyousuke. We are going to a family dinner at a friend's home. I'm coming to pick you up. Where are you?

Tsurugi: right now? I'm at 45 street but pick me at the bus station. I'll be there.

The two ended the call and started walking.

.  .  .  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Kinako quickly dressed up. She wore a beautiful golden gown that matched the colour of her hair. A pretty pendent and a ponytail with her hair. She went down stairs only to find her mom,dad, little brother and her little sister infront of the front door waiting for the gusts.

" The door opened as tree faces appeared. Two adults and a boy about the same age as her. Their eyes met

" What...." Both said at once with wide eyes which was full of surprise.

" Welcome." The two family parents hugged each other welcome and went to the living room.

" Kinako, yoru and Ami please take tsurugi upstairs and play with him" Mrs. Nanubane said as Mrs. Tsurugi smiled. " You can call him kyousuke you know."

Then Mrs. Nanubane stood up and went towards tsurugi. " So you're tsurugi kyousuke. Now I feel more wise for letting kinako fall for a rich guy" she almost cried but soon recovered. " Can I?" She asked tsurugi.

Tsurugi nodded inspite of not knowing what she was asking for. " Owww so cute"  Mrs. Nanubane grabbed tsurugi's cheeks and started sqeesing then and pulling them.

" Ouch.. looking at this makes my own cheeks hurt but surves him right" kinako laughed in her head.

After a while the four kids went upstairs. " So this is yoru. He's 7 this year you're kind of person" kinako inturdiuced her little brother.  " And this is Ami. She's still 4 and she thinks she's a princess" kianko interdiuced her little sister as she walked to tsurugi with her small feet.