Little Red Riding Hood (Derek Hale)

Summary: Let’s go back to the night that Scott was bitten by the Alpha. The thing is he isn't the only one that night that got bitten. Scott's twin sister Daciana got bitten by the Alpha trying to save Scott from being attacked again on that night. Soon after this, Daciana struggles to hold back painful memories of the Hale House fire when she discovers that the Argents are now back in town. That’s not all. She has problems: she has to face the fact that her old babysitter Laura Hale is now dead; her crazy feelings with Derek; and this talk of a prophecy. But fear not Daciana's best friend, A.k.a. Styles brother Dionysius is there to help her.

Daciana Rayne McCall

Age: 16 (Scott is older by 3 minutes)

Appearance: Curly long brown hair that stops at her waist. And brown eyes. Wolf form: she has glowing pink eyes and nobody knows why and she also has fluffy wolf ears on the top of her head and a wolf tail.

Personality: She is confident, cocky, courageous, spiteful yet she is very kind, generis, noble and loves children. She never backs down from a challenge; she is very protective of her of friends and possessive too. She was trained by Laura to fight. She loves to sing, music is her passion. She can play the guitar and the drums. She has a choker that Laura Hale gave her, it looks like the same one Alice from Twilight wears expect that the ribbon is a scarlet red and has the Hale crest on it. By the way she also has this weird obsession with Apples.

Little Red Riding Hood (Derek Hale)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara