Chapter 4 First Line = No No

Chapter 4

First Line = No No

Daciana's POV

            I was walking down the hall way when I noticed Scott, Dion and Stiles crouched behind a corner staring up the hall and Mr. Stilinski and one of his officers talking to one of the administration workers. I snuck up behind them and just waited for me to notice. They didn't so I decided to make my presence known. "Whatchya doing'?" I whispered loudly causing them to jump and spin around with terrified looks on their faces. I giggled at them as they glared at me.

"They're making a curfew because of a mountain lion" Scott told us.

Stiles rolled his eyes and stood up straight. "Unbelievable! My dad is looking for a raging animal while the real psycho is out there doing whatever he wants!"

 "It's not like we can tell him the truth!" Scott said dejectedly.

 I shook my head at them, "Guys I don’t think Derek is the killer." Dion and I said. They however ignored us.

"We gotta do something!" Stiles insisted.

 "Like what?" Scott asked.

"Like find the other half of the body." Stiles declared dragging Dion away leaving me and Scott in the hallway. Scott turned and spotted Allison down the hall.

 Lydia was there along with some guy from the lacrosse team. Without a word Scott walked off down the hall leaving me on my own. I rolled my eyes and walked to my next class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know it seems to be that I am always at lacrosse practice nowadays. And it's not even my practices! Allison wasn't at practice today, so I was a Lonely Lily today… Sigh. Thank god for technology, or I would probably die. 

I watched the Dick- oh, I'm sorry Jackson block the other guys from the goalie and I hate to admit but he was pretty good. Ok so he was really good, but Scott could take him down. Speaking of him, he's up. Let's go Scotty!

He ran up and Jackson pushed him to the ground- hard. I winced at the impact.

Finstock didn't seem to like it though and scolded- more like teased him to get up and try again. Scott got up, but his moves were rigid. Something was wrong with him. My twinny senses are tingling!

I watched as he pushed Jackson down- harder. I mean Jackson fell to the ground in pain. The team surrounded him, but my attention was hardly on them. It was on Scott, who looked like he was in pain ten times worse. I looked closely and saw his eyes glowing yellow. Oh crap, freaking Lycanthropy!

I watched as Stiles and Dion guided Scott into the school. I got up and began following them when a hand grabbed me. I spun around and saw my sexy stalker.

"What are you doing here?" The words seemed to just fall out.

Derek looked at the school and then to me. "You should stay away from him right now."

"He's my brother," I reasoned. "I have to help him."

"He'll hurt you. He can't control it. I need to help him."

Was it bad that butterflies attacked my stomach? Ah, yeah I seem cool talking to him, but on the inside I was freaking out. I mean like freaking out badly. I was lucky I could control my breathing because my insides were like jelly. Wait, he said something. Answer!

I shook my head, "He won't…" But then I thought back to when he growled at me the other day for stealing his peanut butter and jelly. "Ok so you have a point, but he never listens to me?"