Chapter 1 My Big Bad Wolf

Chapter 1

My Big Bad Wolf

I lay on my bed, listening to music trying to write a new song. I sigh giving up, I will finish it later. I wonder where my twin is…..

I jumped up from my bed and walked down to the room next door. The door was closed, so I knocked. "Scotty, I need your service." No answer. "Scotty, this is a matter of life and death!" Still no answer. I wonder where Scotty is.

I opened the door and looked in, "Scotty?" I walked in looking around, I even checked under the bed. "Where are you?" I shrugged when I didn’t get an answer and walked out of the room. Thinking maybe he's downstairs.

I ran down the stairs, almost tripping on the last step, but I made it injury free. Just as I was about to call for him, I heard screams from outside. That sounded like my brother's. I grabbed a Swiffer and ran to the front door making my way to the porch swinging like a mad woman.

"Be gone, evil doers! Or face the wrath of Demetri!" I screamed as I whacked somebody in the  head.

"Daci, it's me! Scott, your brother! Ouch, stop hitting me!" I stopped swinging my trusty sidekick Demetri and saw my brother rubbing his head, from where I had hit him.

I loosened my grip on Demetri not wanting to hurt him and smiled sheepishly, "Awkward… Oh, hey Dion and Stiles." I smiled at my best friend and his brother who is by the way is my brother's best friend, seeing them hanging upside down from the roof.

"Hey Daci," Stiles and Dion answered, letting their arms hang loosely on their sides. I giggled before saying “Stop being little weirdoes and get down from there.”

“Ouch Twin. That wasn't very nice.” I said turning to look at Scott, he flicked my forehead, the big jerk.  My attention was now on him.  

"What the hell was that for?" Scott asked pointing at Demetri. I giggled while petting Demetri and shrugged saying, "I thought you were someone creepy perveted rapist trying to get me so Demetri decided to protect me."

"Well I'm not," He said giving me a weird look. “And who the hell is Demetri?”

"Exactly my next question." Stiles said, still hanging. I looked at him noticing that Dion had already gotten down. I giggled looking at my best friend before gasping in shock and terror just like Dion.

I pushed Demetri out in front of me gesturing with my hand to intro douse him. "Twin, Stiles, meet Demetri. Demetri, meet twin and Stiles."

My brother raised his eyebrows giving me a what the fuck look, "You named the Swiffer?"

I nodded and said, "Why wouldn't I?"

"Daci, he's a Swiffer." Scott said staring at Demetri.

"Shush!" I shout before turning to Demetri telling him, "Don't listen to mean old twin, Demetri."

"Ok, that’s not weird at all." Scott said slowly backing away from me. Then turned around to look at Stiles and Dion before saying, "What the hell are you guys doing here?"

"Look, I know it's late, but you got to hear this. I saw my dad leave twenty minutes ago. Dispatch called. They're bringing every officer from the Beacon Department, even the state police." Stiles explained to us.

"Por qué," I asked looking at him questionably.

"No, I don't like pork," Dion responded to me. I rolled my eyes saying “That’s Spanish for but why.”

 "But anyway two joggers found a body in the woods," Stiles finished before jumping down to the grass.

"A dead body?" Scott, the slower twin, questioned.