<<Chapter1>>Trip down memory lane.

Disclaimer-I do not own any other characters of kuroshitsuji used in this chapter, you own yourself but I own the book.
<<Chapter one>> Trip down memory lane.-

The girl waited for the boat to reach land, her h/c hair blowing in the cool ocean breeze, she stared out over the vast waves of blue and she felt her eyes flash red as they did from time to time, in the distance she could see an approaching building, more buildings came into view. She soon collected; she had reached land, particularly London.

<<Your Pov>>
I hoped off the boat as it had finished docking. I had boarded a big cruise recently, but that sunk on its voyage but luckily I'm a tremendous swimmer so I was able to escape onto a lifeboat with a few others, since then, which was was around 3 days ago i found myself returning to a place close to my heart; London, on another boat because ovbiously, the last one sunk.

I looked around and got the same glum yet cozy feeling as I always did when I arrived here. I smiled and tied my hair up with a ribbon that was around my wrist. My luscious locks falling in ringlets on my back ((If you have short hair feel free to ignore that!!)) I began to walking towards the only place I knew that was close to here. A good friend I made once apon a time here; Undertaker.

I paced the streets my long black gown tracing the mossy pavement. I loved London for only three reasons: it was never quiet, it was always busy and most importantly it had a dark secret hidden behind every corner. It was quite the place. I ran my fingers down the alleyway walls, remembering the last time i touched them, when they were covered in frost because it had snowed the night before, now they were cold but in some spots the sunlight would beam against it causing an illuminise effect.

Before I knew it i was outside of Undertakers shop, as I walked inside I seen not one, but two familiar faces. Undertaker and a woman with bright red hair, a woman who i viewed as a sister, Grell Sutcliffe. ((i know grell is technically a male but just go with it, You like to agree hes a girl because he wants to be one.))

<<no ones pov>>
They turned to you, staring at your e/c orbs that stared back at them, They looked you up and down, you wore a grey gown that hung around your frame nicely, Undertakers eye began to wander your body, he always had a thing for you since you are the only women who could make him sincerely laugh. Undertaker, a man with long grey hair began to let out a cackling laugh, "Y/N! He cried with laughter, Anne beamed at you and rushed over to give you a hug. Undertaker sat on his desk excitedly and crossed his boney legs.

"I have missed you my dear fanged friend." He said extravagantly, "Where have you been all this time?." Undertaker questioned you. You pulled away from the embrace with Grell, and began telling Undertaker, how you only left for a short holiday but decided to Travel alittle more but it seemed fate brought you back to London.

Undertaker went and got me a gallon of blood from the butchers while me and Grell chatted, i craved the ironed taste just by looking at Grell's hair. I felt my eyes begin to dim alittle red.

Grell, you and Undertaker chatted away about your travels, until it came for you to ask about your dearest friend here in London. Vincent Phantomhive, you had always loved him and thought he was the most attractive man in all off Europe, but now you were back in Lodon you were alittle anxious to see him again. You had a great connection with his wife and you were always very jealous of his wife, two beautiful kids and a gorgeous, glamorous life. Although you had never met his children you always had a feeling you would have a GREAT connection with them. Gut instinct.

"So how is Vincent?." You asked, eyelashes fluttering and a perked smile appearing from your soft lips. You felt a sudden change in atmosphere and Undertakers eyes glared  out through his hair, which rarely! Ever happened, you knew something was wrong. His green eyes glared at you, and what he told you next left you wondering why you ever asked.