<<chapter five>> What brings you here

"Lady y/n is a vampire." Sebastian remarked.

Ciel stood, gobsmacked- he had never met a vampire before. He also felt slightly stupid.

"So... you both know eachother?" Ciel asked the two supernaturals.

Lady y/n and sebastian exchange a glance, before Lady Y/n smirked, "well, let's just say we've encountered... eachother quite a few times." She giggled.

Ciel raised an eyebrow, typical sebastian, he has gotten around.

Lady Y/N clapped her hands together, "well, Ciel this room is simply marvellous. We must get everyone together immediately! I would love to see everyone again." She cheered, "Oh! Is little Elizabeth doing well? I remember when she was just a little baby, are yous still betrothed!" Lady Y/n spoke excitedly.

Ciel tried to speak up but before he could, Lady Y/N had slapped a note into his chest.

"Theirs a list of all the people to invite to the ball." She grinned excitedly.

"Pardon? What ball?" Ciel asked.

"The one you are going to hold tomorrow night." Lady Y/N winked before strutting out onto the balcony of her room.

Sebastian chuckled, "Young Lord, Lady Y/N can be quite a handful ... literally ..." He mumbled the last few words.

Ciel scoffed and turned on his heel, "Sebastian, my office. Now." He growled.

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian replied.

Y/N POV.

I stared up at the blue sky, it was beautiful today. I had really missed London, I slipped down onto the side of the balcony's wall. I remember me and Vincent would come out onto the balcony's and try to talk to eachother from far away. I chuckled at the fond memories.

You felt deep regret about leaving England, perhaps if you had stayed Vincent might have lived. Then you remembered what Undertaker told you, that Ciel was seeking his parents murder. Perhaps... you could help him. You would discuss that at a later date.

For now, you had to prepare for the ball.