<<Chapter Six>> the ball at the phantomhive manor

Y/N POV.

I searched through my now unpacked wardrobe for the perfect gown, I wanted something red to match with my date for the evening; Grell.

I was beaming with excitement, Not only would I be able to dance the night away but I would see all my old pals once again.

Merrily I picked out a dress, perfect...

'Well almost

'Well almost... it could have alittle more black in it... but it will do!' I thought to myself.

TIMESKIP-half an hour later.

I heard a tap on my door,

"Come in~." I sang happily.

In struts a red-headed reaper. "Hello dear! YOU LOOK FABULOUS!" Grell cooed.

I rushed over and hugged my dear friend, "i decided to wear your favourite colour so we can look are up-most best!." I grinned,
Grell nodded and we hurriedly rushed over to the beauty table to begin Grell's hair.

CIELS POV

I sat in my office, thinking about Y/N. She sure was a strange one...
"Sebastian?." I asked.

"Yes my lord." He replied.

"Do you think Y/N is intelligent."

Sebastian raised an eyebrow, "Yes, my lord. Extremely so- she has seen the world, infact much more than I have." He confessed.

"And she says she was a close friend with my Father and they spent alot of time together..." i rested my head on my hand,
"You dont suppose she could help us with the investigation of my parent's murder?." I asked.

Sebastian smirked, "I do believe she could, my lord." His eyes flashed pink with hunger.

I pushed my self out of my chair, "well let's begin preparations for tonight, I need to look my best, Y/N seems to be very popular in London." I spoke bluntly.

Sebastian bent down, "Yes, my lord."

TIMESKIP 3 HOURS- THE BALL.

No ones POV

Down stairs the music began to play as the guests arrived, Finny, Bardroy and Meyrin all looked their bests as this was their first time truly meeting Lady Y/N aswell.

Guests pilled in, but two certain guests made Sebastians Eyebrow raise,
A tall dark haired, yellow eyed butler with a  blonde haired boy. Sebastian could sense one of them wasn't human right away.

Ciel gave a strange look to Sebastian as if to say, "what's the matter."

——
The music began to slow down and everyone began to quiet. Ciel stood at the top of the staircase and spoke out, "Now comes the arrival of the guest of honour tonight at the Phantomhive Manor. Lady Y/N L/N of L/N manor." He smirked.

From the top of the staircase appeared two people; one a beautiful redhead and the other a stunning h/c. The whole room gawked in awe,

Grell smiled and turned to y/n, "They love me!."
But Grell soon realised as he strutted down the stairs all eyes were on y/c as she gracefully walked behind him.

Rolling his eyes Grell stomped down the rest of the stairs and awaited y/c.

CIEL'S POV

As Y/c appeared from behind the doors and walked out I felt my heart begin to beat faster, she looked ... nice? Yes she was incredibly beautiful but I wouldn't admit that to myself fully, all I could do at one stage was stare in awe, she seemed so innocent but you could tell she had a dark aura surrounding her, enchanting almost.

I brushed off those thoughts and followed down the stairs after she had reached the bottom. I had a feeling this would be a long night.

—————TIME SKIP———-
Everyone had a great night, Finny, Meyrin, Bardroy has all met Lady Y/C and had a great first encounter afterwards they couldn't stop gushing about how sweet she was.

Ciel watched y/c from a distance most of the night unable to speak to him as he was too ... nervous, yet he wouldn't admit that, Sebastian would smirk ever so often at his annoyance of how flustered y/c made him.

It had came to the last dance and a certain blonde haired fello tapped y/c on the shoulder.

————

You turned around after feeling a tap,
Your eyes met a piercing blue pair and you instantly felt a strong connection,

"Yes?." You asked.

The blue eyed boy smirked as the last song of the night began to play, "Care for a dance?."

You smirked back, "why... I would love to."

Whoever this boy was, he spun you, he dipped you, he danced with you like no one was watching all while keeping extreme eye contact with you.

You blushed deeply at the chemistry between you, feeling the heat rise everytime he smiled at you.
Before you knew it the dance was over and you stood in complete shock you hadn't dance like that in years!.

He bowed to you and kissed your hand, "Thank you, it was honour."

"No, no the pleasure was all mine, may I ask What  your name is?." You asked with a small smile.

"Alois Trancy, pleasure to meet you Lady L/N, see you around." He grinned, suddenly he turned on his heel and walked away leaving you almost speechless. You shook your head and walked away, you were very parched after that dance: time to find something... or someone to drink.

——Alois POV——-

After my dance with Lady y/c I knew I had sealed the deal but to make it even easier to get close to her all I had to say to Claude was.

"Claude I want her." That sealed her fate almost immediately.

——Ciel PoV——

I watched that strange blonde dance with Lady Y/c, I felt anger inside me, "how could she dance with a complete stranger?." I accidentally spoke out loud.
"Jealous my lord?." Sebastian asked with a smirk,
I crossed my arms and huffed, mumbling "damn demon..."
I retired to my room, tired after all the hassle of the ball. Whoever that blonde boy was, something was odd, I knew Sebastian could sense it too. I felt another mystery was on my hands. I rolled my eyes.

"Will life ever be easy?." I asked myself.

((Sorry this is so rushed and horrible but I haven't updated in agesss and just wanted to finish this chapter!! ALOIS HAS JOINED US YAYYY.)))