My heart exploded

(This chapter will be longer than the previous one.)

It had been about 40 minutes that the group was following the road. They were all tired, dehydrated and hungry. Charlie was still looking out of the window without really observing. After she lost her best friend, her dog named Jack, the girl was like disconnected from the world.

Suddenly, an explosion happened close by. The ground shook under the tires as a big mushroom of fire and black smoke rose from behind some abandoned buildings. Everyone got surprised except for the young girl, that didn't even flinch.

"Are you sure that this is a good idea?" Jimin sounded worried and for a good reason. "I mean, what are the possibilities that somebody placed bombs in that area and survivors are exploding one by one. We should not go towards explosions!"

The group stayed quiet for a moment. They didn't considered this possibility before, but it actually could be it.

"Let's just go" Jin continued to drive with care.

"Let's all die together! Yay!!!" Suga expressed sarcastically with a smile on his face. The others weren't too enthusiastic about it so they looked outside to spot anything interesting.

On a long road with tall trees along it, the group was slowly going forward as everyone was observing the many zombies that were once people that had all been hang in the trees. They were all in white, blood dripping from their feet as they were slightly shaking from trying to get the new visitors of this area.

"Guys, I don't feel this" Jimin said as his face turned pale from the sight of all the deads. It was going along the road until the group had to stop the car.

"Oh my god." Hoseok's eyes were shaking as he looked in the front to see almost 10 people standing in their way with a motorcycle for each. They didn't seem sympathetic at all with their weapons pointed towards the group. Also, their outfits weren't showing their friendly side. The bunch of strangers were wearing armories, like helmets and vests, which looked handmade with metals and trash. It was scary and intimidating.

"What do we do?" Seokjin asked, terrified. Then, a guy approached the driver's side to speak to Jin.

"Chop his head off" Charlie said with coldness before Jin started to get scared with the man standing on the other side of the window.

He motioned to get the window down and Jin obeyed. With his trembling fingers, he pushed the button to get the window down. Struggling to focus, it was the window beside Jimin that opened. Since Jimin was sitting right behind him, he started to punch the back of Jin's seat, shouting that he got the wrong window.

"Oops! My bad" Jin expressed and got his window down instead while Jimin was curling tightly onto Hoseok's side.

"Hey" the stranger spoke, with a rough voice that matched his buff body,as he took off his helmet that had different pieces of metal assembled together, two dark glass of goggles to protect the eyes and the mouth was formed like a skull. "Don't worry. We don't want to harm any of you. Where do you guys are coming from" he asked.

"Just a few miles back...we decided to move" Jin answered and you could hear his voice shaking. The man straightened his back to look towards the direction that Jin indicated. With his eyes squinted and eyebrows frowned from the sunlight, they couldn't tell if he was actually nice or not.

"Why are you coming here" the man questioned. Jin turned his head towards Charlie for help, but she was staring a the window beside her.

"We just drove. Look, we don't want to harm anybody either ok?" It was obvious that he was afraid. The man smiled, admiring Jin's courage to speak up though.