17. Calvin Klein💫

Heyy my pudding cups, back with 17 💛
⚠️ lite smut ahead🙈☺️, which I never wrote before so idk if it's gone be good, if you're not mature enough to read this then just skip this chapter. ⚠️
———

Adonis

She answers with a nod and I try to position my self better. Laying on top of her, careful to not put my full weight on her body. I slip my hand underneath her pajama shirt slowly and start to kiss her. She opens her mouth as a cue of my entrance and I slide my tongue in.

She finds my Calvin Klein boxers and immediately pulls them down, her eyes widen, noticing how turned on she made me. I kiss on her neck and nibble on certain spots which instantly teaches me her sweet spots.

She wraps her dainty hands around my neck and opens her leg, another cue for me to fill the gap between us. I grab her smooth, round thigh and begin drawing patterns with my thumb.

I pull off her cute shorts and top to be greeted with the brown skin and lingerie. The perfect sight to see. I go back down to kiss her and she sucks on my lips.

I let go of the kiss, "Are you sure?" Asking her one more time, certain she'd change her mind by now. Why would she want to loose something so special to me. My breathe becomes shaky, afraid that this thought was true, that she'd realize how much of a screw up I am.

"Yes Doni." She moans out and this surprises me. I get up to go get a condom, ripping it open with my teeth. She watches me do this, probably knowing I've don't this a million times because a soft sigh escapes her pretty lips and I look at her.

"You're the only one, let me prove it to you." I graze my friend at the front of her entrance and mover her pretty underwear aside. And with that I push some of my length inside of her, being careful to not hurt her. She fits me perfectly as I let out a low moans and cusses.

I rest on her smooth, thick thighs. Her moans encourage me to keep thrusting inside of her, slowly. Her hands make her way up to the back of my neck and then slowly down to my back. I kiss her passionately and keep the motion constant, afraid if I give her the full me she'll break.

For tonight, we'll go slow to focus on her needs and cravings. This is her first time and I want it to be perfect.

I slowly thrust inside of her, making her feel every dip of my body. Feeling her folds tighten around me and watching my length disappear into her love, resulting in a line of curses escaping my lips with each thrust.

I hear her whimper, hopefully from the overwhelming feeling of lust she's never experience before. She traces the muscle outline in my back and I lock eyes with her to embrace this moment of ecstasy.

I rub the top of her flower and watching her gasp and her eyes rolling to the back of her head. His new favorite site to see, all of her troubles disappearing underneath him.

I pick up the pace and our moans and my curses fill the room like an echo. I pin her hips onto the mattress and thrust faster into her, her moans making me harder than I can imagine. I slow down for a little, trying not to reach my climax. Her moans and screams becoming my favorite sound, her nails digging into my back making me hiss with a mix of pain and pleasure.

I pump inside of her a few more times before the high becomes too much to handle. "I'm gonna... I'm-." And before I could finish my sentence, I finish inside the condom while resting my forehead against hers and feeling my abs contract.

Elena lays my head on her chest, running her fingers through my hair and along my back. I can tell she's exhausted and weak so I get up and throw away the protection, running back to lay on top of her chest again but before I do, I kiss her forehead.

I put her hand on my head, signaling her to continue scratching my head. She giggles, pulls the covers over us, and we fall asleep to our inconsistent breathing and moonlight breaking through her windows.