CHAPTER - 1 "NEW BEGINNING"

A new day,A new morning !Sunrises,Birds chirping,Alarm clock rings, Aaliya wakes up with a smile on her face,           Aaliya - "Thankyou God for another beautiful day in my life "OMG! Its already 8AM and its my exam today!I have to get ready for school My Auto uncle might  arrive anytime soon!..I come out of my room greet mumma with a hug , then brush my teeth get ready , while I have my breakfast mumma ties my hair in two braids,and then I go through my notes and revise for my exam, "Auto horns starts"A sign that auto uncle has arrived, I leave for my school ,Meet my friends ,check for my alloted room number , before I start writing I pray to God to help me to remember what I have studied and the courage to answer every question,I write the exam and come out of the class happily..I wait for my friends and  then have discussion about the exam as It was the last exam of my schooling,We plan and go out to my best friends house and watch a movie called "Chennai Express" I am a big Shahrukh khan fan! We spend some amazing time together, have lunch and then get back to our homes. It was the Last Day of my school and then "new beginnings "! I am a very imaginative girl who always thinks how life should be , who always dreams about her life . I belief Life is a Fairytale!And I want to turn all those fairytale dreams into reality.

"SHE DREAMED HIGH,FOLLOWED HER HEART AND CREATED HER OWN LITTLE FAIRYTALE"

Last