Green Glasses - Luke Hemmings

You know how 5sos said that Luke used to wear dorky, neon green glasses...?

Anger frothed in your chest as you watched the school bullies slam Luke against the lockers, laughing as they walked away. You had seen Luke around school a lot and had had a class with him in Freshman year last year. From what you knew, he was really quiet and hung around the music room when he had time to spare. One of the bullies, Darren Peats, hung back and grabbed Luke's neon green glasses.

"Hey! Give them back!" Luke shouted, reaching for his glasses. He was 5'7, not yet reaching his growth spurt. Darren, on the other hand, was 6'3 and a senior at your high school. Darren smirked as he watched Luke grab for his glasses.

You finally decided to step in, "Peats, give him his glasses back!" He turned to look at the person who had spoken, and laughed when he saw you.

"C'mon (Y/N) we're just having a bit of fun."

You glared at him, crossing your arms. Darren sighed, throwing the glasses at Luke, "They're stupid glasses anyways nerd."

You rolled your eyes at his feeble attempt at insulting him. You then walked up to Luke, and noticed his upset expression. You remembered that a lot of people teased him for his glasses, but when you really looked at them, you saw that they weren't that bad.

"Don't listen to Darren, he's a moron anyways. If you were to ask me, I'd say that your glasses look pretty cute on you."

He looked at you with disbelief, blushing slightly at your complement. "You like my glasses?"

You nodded, smiling at him.

He grinned back shyly, mussing his hair with his hand. "Thanks... I'm Luke by the way."

"I'm (Y/N)."