III

Jimin POV

It had been about 3 weeks, and school was now so much fun. I found out that Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook all wanted to be singers and/or rappers, which was nice to hear since I wanted to be a singer. We decided we were going to start a band. Bangtan Sonyeondan!

I excitedly skipped to English class, our band on my mind. We had already figured out Namjoon would be our leader, and we figured out some other things too, but the most important thing was; we needed 1 more member.

When we imagined Bangtan Sonyeondan, or BTS for short, we imagined 7 members. Unfortunately, we only have 6, so we planned to have auditions at lunch to get our 7th member.

I sat down in my desk as our English teacher handed out worksheets to format our next essay. We were allowed to write an essay on anything we wanted, so of course with the making of BTS on my mind, I decided to write mine about why being in a band would be an ideal profession.

Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to Tae who had a sheepish smile on his face.

"I kinda don't know what to write about. Heh. Got any ideas?" He embarrassingly scratched the back of his neck, making me chuckle.

"Why don't you write about something you're passionate about?" I suggested.

"Like what???" Tae sighed.

"*cough cough* Jeon Jungkook *cough cough* sorry about that, I think I'm getting sick or something." I winked at Tae, only earning an eyeroll from him.

"I'm not writing my fucking school essay about Jung-"

"BOYS!" Our English teacher snapped.

"Sorry Mrs. Lee." With both apologized in unison.

Suddenly, Yoongi walked into the room with a sigh and draped his backpack over his chair before sitting down at his desk, which happened to be right next to mine.

"Min Yoongi this is your third tardy this week!" Scolded Mrs. Lee. Yoongi didn't even respond.

"Class! Listen up!" Mrs. Lee suddenly said. We all listened intently, except for Yoongi of course.

"I've changed my mind about this assignment. I actually think it would be best if we did it in partners." A huge grin found its way to my face as I eyed Taehyung. We both already knew we were going to be partners.

"But," Mrs. Lee added.

"I will be choosing the partners since last time it didn't go so well when you chose." Mrs. Lee specifically glared at a boy named Chanyeol in our class. Everyone laughed except for Yoongi, even Chanyeol was laughing!

Flashback

"Alright class, you get to chose your partners for this assignment, but it will require wood work, so please be careful!" Mrs. Lee warned.

Of course, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were partner, but it didn't end so well.

"Hold the wood still, would you??" Baekhyun scolded Chanyeol.

"I'm trying! Jeez gimme a sec!" Chanyeol said with shaky hands.

"Maybe I should hold the board while you drill." Suggested Baekhyun. Chanyeol nodded as they switched places.

Chanyeol shakily grabbed the drill and attempted to drill the screw into the wood, only to send the screw flying and into the teacher's drink.

Unfortunately, Mrs. Lee didn't spot the screw, and took a big gulp of her tea, only to get a not so nice surprise.

Flashback over

"Alright, I'll start reading the names!" Announced Mrs. Lee.

"Jennie and Lisa, Hoshi and Kai, Chanyeol and Taehyung..." I saw Taehyung's face drop, meaning he probably was afraid to get a screw launched in his drink too. I just laughed at my best friend. I continued to laugh until I heard my name being called.

"Park Jimin and Min Yoongi."

.

.

.

Jungkook POV (bet u weren't expecting that ;) XD)

I smiled as we finished setting up our stand. We used one of the vacant tables in the cafeteria for our try outs to be in Bangtan Sonyeondan. We had a custom poster and everything!

At first no one showed up at all, which kind of annoyed us, since we worked so hard for nothing, but soon enough, there was a lineup of people asking for information on the band, and giving us their information, so they could be a member.

After about 25 ish people scheduled time to audition, no one came back anymore. It was fine by us, because there was bound to be one good person out of 25.

I sleepily rested my head on my hand. Jin told me not to leave the stand until I had my next class, just so we could get as many people here as possible. I closed my eyes for a second, thinking a bit of rest wouldn't hurt.

I felt a sudden shadow being cast over myself. I opened my eyes and sat up, ready to ask the person for their information for an audition, but I froze as soon as I saw who stood in front of me.

"M-Min Yoongi?"

Muhaha cliff hanger...... Not really lol. Thank you for reading so far, and I hope you're enjoying so far! Love you guys! ~❤️

Word count: 856

[unedited]